Author Topic: Ice Meshes  (Read 1678 times)

Offline *Wolfheart*

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Ice Meshes
« on: November 12, 2015, 06:28:20 am »
I'm looking for an ice waterfall mesh for my map, so I can make a massive map for a new group (prehistoric group) that i'm making!
Also, i'm looking for ice-ish spikes to put in the ground, as well as an ice cave.
Bloop. Here's the list!
Ice/snowy rocks.
Ice cave
Ice spikes
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 07:04:55 am by Wolfheart »

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Meshes
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 10:55:13 pm »
Glave has some winter stuff HERE, it includes a frozen waterfall and some ice spikes as well as a few other winter-related stuff. Roc also has a pack full of winter related stuff you might find interesting HERE. As for ice caves, there is one HERE, and you can probably use the material file from that to make any other object icy as well.

Hope this helps! ^^

Offline *Wolfheart*

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Meshes
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 03:33:11 am »
Glave has some winter stuff HERE, it includes a frozen waterfall and some ice spikes as well as a few other winter-related stuff. Roc also has a pack full of winter related stuff you might find interesting HERE. As for ice caves, there is one HERE, and you can probably use the material file from that to make any other object icy as well.

Hope this helps! ^^

Thanks! I've gotten Glave's stuff... But the problem is, my ice waterfall doesn't work and I still haven't found the rocks, you are awesome! I love your signature by the way! :D