Author Topic: In Need of a lot of Meshes! *semi-urgent*  (Read 1103 times)

Offline .Scorn.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ew
    • View Profile
In Need of a lot of Meshes! *semi-urgent*
« on: March 30, 2018, 03:40:38 pm »
Okay, I know this is a lot to ask, but I really could use some particular objects. Unfortunately, I've already searched high and low for what I'm after, and came up empty. So, if anyone out there could maybe find these meshes, or even create them from the ground up, I would be eternally grateful!
(I apologize for the long list)

1: Realistic (preferably animated) meshes. Trees, moving grass (I tried the FH+ moving grass, but it didn't work for me), branches, plants. Nature-type meshes. (I have Ark's willows, and wolf-NaKomis' tree pack) I will take any objects that have an animated finish to them. I love those the most!

2: Technology and Machines. Like switch boxes, random scientific invention, futuristic type looking objects. I have Taizer's several mesh packs already. I just need some stuff that really proclaims that a mad scientist lives there.

3: Kingdom Meshes - royal thrones, a (hopefully not laggy) castle, and basically any medieval objects that scream royal kingdom.

4: Blueprints. Again, ties into the whole machinery thing. Basically just mad scientist-esque stuff would be amazing.

5: Portal Objects: I found a turret, a companion cube and a regular cube, as well as the doors, but I haven't been able to find anything else out there. Like a portal gun, or one of the robots themselves, like Wheatley, P-body and Atlas, and GLaDOS.

6: Shooting Star Particles. Anything that would look stunning for a night under the stars.

7: Spiderwebs. Just regular ole creepy webs.

8: Shadows. This is a weird one, and I don't know if it's been done before, but… basically just a shadow of a tree, or rocks, or again anything nature related.

9: Vampire related *anything*- I have the Amnesia pack, and while it is a wonderful bundle of horror galore, it's not exactly what I'm after. If anyone knows of (or could whip up) some vampire meshes, I'd be thrilled! (pale corpses, cups of blood, you know.. the.. regular, vampiric nonsense)

10: A Princess's Tallest Tower- I've seen a few towers here and there, but I can't seem to find links to most of them now. Maybe someone can help?

11: A TARDIS Map - Like the interior of the TARDIS, if possible. Or, if someone has an object instead, I'd gladly take that too. ^^

I'm sorry for such an extensive ramble of need. I should be done now (hopefully). Thank you in advance to whoever chimes in!  :)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: In Need of a lot of Meshes! *semi-urgent*
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 07:38:18 pm »
This exists, not sure if it's any use to you.
https://feralh-abominations.deviantart.com/art/Definitly-not-a-Tardis-mesh-736043974

Also, you might find portal parts here.  https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60746.msg838071#msg838071
Has the doors & cubes you mentioned but also some turrets that fire?  Or used to.  It was an attempt to make an anthro' style portal but was buggy.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 07:46:10 pm by Kuri »
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 07:49:32 pm »
Plants and cobwebs in this topic: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=10836.msg151648#msg151648
Plants near the top of the main post, cobwebs in the herb pack at the bottom of the main post.

As for some laboratory meshes, I have some simple ones I put together with FHs basic shapes. Currently only located in my bundle of creations: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62956.0
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 07:54:06 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 12:23:57 am »
http://www.mediafire.com/file/z4k7p5l7xu81vmv/terrabad_lab_1.1.zip i think this was a collection of re-texed stuff from a film set  that only needed to look on certain angles.  It's crude as far as i remember.  I'm not sure what's in it TBH
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"