Author Topic: Is there any elephant items?  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
Is there any elephant items?
« on: August 21, 2018, 03:28:35 am »
***I ain't got money or DA points but I'd be willing to offer art to anyone who could do this lol

Does anyone know if there are any item packs /items out there that have a elephant nose and ears?
I know it will look a bit silly but I think I have almost every animal but an elephant, and I wanted to make one of my elephant ocs. I tried to find an elephant nose or ear item(at the very least the nose) or something similar enough to pass as a nose but I couldn't find anything. :c
I tried to draw the elephant prey mesh into Blender to try and crop the nose and ears separately
but I admit I've been looking at tutorials on how to do ANYTHING in blender for the last day or so and I haven't gotten anywhere. Can't even get it to open the file in blender because I need plugins or something x_X

I imagine it would look something like the example pick I mocked up, maybe the ears and nose could be bigger. curled nose because the default is straight as a stick. Separate items(obvs) I imagine the nose would be anchored to the top part of the muzzle so the bottom mouth would be free
is there any items like this or does anyone know if they could crop and export it for me ;-; am sorry I'd try it myself but I am getting nowhere with blender, I feel dense
if not are there any long-shaped items that could substitute a nose?
thanks!

« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 08:40:13 am by Vidathelion »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any elephant items?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 06:58:42 am »
Moving this over to the Request Meshes board as I feel it fits better there! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any elephant items?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 07:02:23 am »
Moving this over to the Request Meshes board as I feel it fits better there! c:

thanks, my bad