Author Topic: Posing and convert the feline model for me?  (Read 1447 times)

ZombieKitteh

Posing and convert the feline model for me?
« on: October 11, 2018, 10:43:11 am »
I want to make some statues for maps using the Feral Heart models. I have the blend files for them and I have Blender, but I'm not... really that experienced with the program at all. So I'm basically just poking about it randomly trying to make things work out how I want. Like I vaguely know how to export and convert it into a .mesh. And I know how to edit the armature to an extent, but it always looks really awkward. I can get it to pose really nicely.

I also can't figure out how to bring up the other tail/ear/mane options in the .blend file as well. If I wanted the mesh statues to have different options. So if anyone could offer me some assistance I'd really appreciate it.

Or if anyone would want to pose them for me as a request I can offer DA points or artwork as like a payment/trade?

I'd also like to make it so I can make the models wear presets if possible.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: Posing and convert the feline model for me?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 06:14:51 pm »
I don't know how to pose feline/canine meshes. I wonder if editing the polygons makes a feline/canine object of a different shape.

The feline/canine objects can wear presets, but I'm not sure if the mesh can be re-shaped like the size sliders do to living characters.

Grab any preset and put it into "My_Objects", edit the name of a preset material file and rename "Preset_LBody" and other part names and images to anything you want, then put a feline/canine mesh into Object Maker and use the arrows to scroll through the left body, right body, and all other areas of the preset material(Except for the tail if the tail is a separate mesh). The tail and ears are added separately into Object Maker(If putting fbody.mesh/cbody.mesh into the Object Maker).

Objects sculpted in Sculptris can be turned into FH objects. I can probably sculpt a statue in Sculptris, though my sculpted statue won't look anything like the feline/canine mesh.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 10:35:20 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 12:54:33 am »
Ah, I can't really pay that much for a tutorial only right now, y'know? And even then it's not a guarantee I'll be able to get it right after the tutorial. Was more hoping someone could do it for me and I can just commission them for it. ^^' Thank you though for the links! I'll try giving that video a watch

Lucius

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 01:57:07 am »
I'd be willing to help you out with posing the models. Payment isn't necessary unless you really want to.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 02:43:04 am »
Ah, that'd be super appreciated! Thank you so much! Should I pm you or?  and that's okay, I'd like to give you something in return for the help. uwu

Lucius

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 02:47:31 am »
Yes please. PM me with a description of what pose you'd like (a picture would help too, if possible), as well as what ears/mane/tail combination you'd like on the model and we'll go from there.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 03:02:55 am »
Thank you, I'll pm you now. uwu