Author Topic: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!  (Read 89144 times)

Offline Lunastarr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!
« Reply #170 on: January 08, 2012, 10:32:49 pm »
Kieva's Missing FeralHeart Default Files Thread

Do you have these types of errors when you open FeralHeart?

Or anything of the such like Could not find... Or Missing...?
Just ask for the file here and I'll upload it to Mediafire and give it to you!
1. Click the pictures to find the fixes to the errors!
2. If you cannot find the fix to the missing or cannot find... file just ask for it in this thread!
3. Messed up a file? Need a new one? Ask away! I can upload those too.
Error Fixes
Temp File Fix.
Copy both temp files, right click FeralHeart click Open file location, click media, click terrains and paste it in the Terrains folder.

Klang Fix.
Right click the FeralHeart Icon, click Open File location, copy the Klang file you just downloaded and paste it into the FeralHeart folder.

Resources Fix.
Right click the FeralHeart Icon. click Open File Location, copy the resources file you just downloaded and paste it into the FeralHeart folder.

OgreMain.dll Fix.
Right click the FeralHeart Icon. Click open file location, copy the ogre file you just downloaded and paste it into the FeralHeart folder.

OIS.dll Fix.
Right click the FeralHeart Icon. Click Open File Location, copy the OIS.dll file you just downloaded and paste it into the FeralHeart folder.

RakNet.dll Fix.
Right click the FeralHeart icon, click Open File Location, copy the RakNet.dll file from the folder you just downloaded and paste it into the FeralHeart Folder.

Plugin_CgProgramManager Fix.
Copy the file you just downloaded, right click the FeralHeart Icon, click Open File Location, paste it in there.

RenderSystem_GL Fix
Copy the file you just downloaded, right click the FeralHeart Icon, click Open File Location, paste the file you just copied in there.

Plugin_OctreeScene Fix
Copy the file you just downloaded, right click the FeralHeart Icon, click Open File Location, paste the file you just copied in there.

Particle FX Fix

tahoma.tff Fix
Copy the file you just downloaded, right click your FeralHeart icon, then click Media, click overlays, then click overlay 1 and paste the file in there.

Splash Screen Fix
Right click your FeralHeart Icon, click Open File Location, then click Media, then particles. Paste the file you just downloaded in there.

-------------------------------
Extra

Missing your WaterMillTerrain File? Here you go!
WaterMillTerrain.png File
WaterMillTerrain.cfg File
Copy the file(s) you downloaded, Right click your FeralHeart Icon click Open File Location, go to Media>Terrains>WaterMill and paste the file(s) you downloaded in there.

Here's a Tip for ya!
If you have Windows Vista XP as your computer program- and want to copy or paste a file... Highlight the file, press Crtl and C at the same time to copy it. Go to where you want to paste it and press Crtl and V to pase it. Remember to press both buttons at the same time.
Another Tip!
Sometimes- You can press Crtl and Z to undo something you just did. Then Press Crtl and Y to redo it.
...Say you just highlighted a whole bunch of letters and deleted them all on accident- just press Crtl and Z to undo it! On certain things you can only undo a certain amount of times before it stops you.

-------------------------------
Not what you are looking for?
List of known "OGRE exception" errors
(PROBLEM WITH VISUALS?) Updating your graphic cards drivers!
For Slow Computers & "FeralHeart.exe is not responding!" - Fix!
PRESET ISSUES: Look here if you're having problems
ERROR: OgreWin32RenderTexture.cpp (line 202)
Can't Connect to Front Server? LOOK HERE!!!
Tips, Programs, & Tools for an easier FeralHeart experience.

I hope this has helped you all! Moderators, if you don't approve of this or for some reasonable reason. You may delete this.
Also, please post back if your problem is, or is not solved. I would like to know so I can add the error message and fix to the front page here. c:
hi i cant play feral heart because it says "FeralHeart.exe-System error The program can't start because d3dx9_42.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this program" I tried what it said and looked on google for help but i just cant fix it! please help

Offline Lunastarr

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 08, 2012, 10:39:32 pm »
HI im Lunastarr its not letting me play feralheart+ because it says "Feralheart.exe-System error The program can't start because d3dx9_42 .dll is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." and i tried what it said and i looked on google but i cant find anything please help! :(

Offline MasiYumi

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Proud Gemini ^_^
    • BreyerKat
    • howtotrainyoureren
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2012, 12:35:58 pm »
The links to the other threads are off limits -.-

Find me in game as Captorlicious.

Offline nyu-nyu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Oh I do make myself laugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2012, 08:25:50 pm »
I can't find my FH files period...v-v
I'm using an ASUS laptop. That's all I know.

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 11, 2012, 03:12:49 am »
My apologies, but the threads seemed to have been moved somewhere.

Also, I looked in my FeralHeart+ files and did not find a d3dx9_42.dll file. Sebastian, which FeralHeart did you download?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Petalfur

« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2012, 10:48:35 pm »
I can get online and play.... but the ground is gone and everythings glitchy... help? :(

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 29, 2012, 02:00:58 am »
LOl I could use a new sky file. >-. Mine has dissappeared! :)

Offline Kitzy2011

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 10, 2012, 05:04:01 pm »
I had to uninstall because one of the .dll files wasn't working, (DX) and now that I try to reinstall, it says the files are corrupted. (?) Let me try again here.... but any idea what's wrong?

Offline Kitzy2011

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 10, 2012, 05:20:40 pm »
Hi. My Feral downloaded, but now it's doing the same thing it was before I unin/reinstalled, which is stop working right after I start it. It says the "fault module name" is "libstdc++-6.dll". Help? XD
".

Offline WolfLover

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2012, 10:03:56 pm »
Hi. :3 I recently downloaded something (Clown-looking canine mask) And I don't seem to like it. I have NO idea how to get the old files back, perhaps you could help?