Author Topic: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!  (Read 86176 times)

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
Re: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 06:50:57 pm »
Wow... I have no clue where the missing file is located... Err.... This may be a bit difficult for you but...
Copy Overlay 2, open your FeralHeart folder, click Media, then overlay and paste the whole folder in there.
Copy the Gui file and go to Materials in your FeralHeart folder, paste the Gui file in there.
Download For Gui
Download for Overlay 2
If this solves your problem, please tell me so. If it does, may I use your picture of the error to put it on the front page please?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2011, 01:03:25 pm »
Wow... I had to redownload FeralHeart and used my own download to fix and error. LOL 'nyways. I'm bumping this in a way since it was like... At the sixth page of the Game Help section. This way, people get to the third page, and give up on looking very much further and go ahead and make a thread. In which, I have probably done that beforez' lD
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline sativadoge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Potatoes gunna potate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2011, 12:44:33 am »
When i rightclick the fh icon it doesnt give the option: "open file location." HELP MEH!!!

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2011, 06:41:00 pm »
Then click Open file, or anything that opens the file that FeralHEart is in. If this doesn't work, then go to your Start, click Computer click something like (C:) Local then click FeralHeart and you are there.

Offline Rusty

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2011, 04:53:26 pm »

Help.. x-x
I really want to play Feral Heart.. I hate those things! D:

Thunderheart

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2011, 07:00:34 pm »
Try changing the rendering system. This thread is for missing FH files, and your error message has nothing to do with that.
Look here:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&lang=sv&jfile=index.php&topic=321.0

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2011, 05:51:34 am »
Thank you Thunderheart. c:

Offline sativadoge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Potatoes gunna potate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2011, 07:13:43 pm »
When i try to fix irrlklang.ddl ...i click the link to download it..and it says "threat detected".....so i CANT fix it...or is there another way..? Mediafire gives me viruses...so is there another way to fix my issue? PLEAS HELP/REPLY!! I HAVENT PLAYED THE GAME IN SO LOONG.....IM GUNNA DIE OF NOT PLAYING!!

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2011, 01:38:40 am »
Sorry I've taken so long, if I don't reply for two or three days just go on ahead and PM me. I'll use Rapidshare.... Here you go.

Offline sativadoge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Potatoes gunna potate
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2011, 11:11:04 pm »
OMG THAAANKK YOUU!!!!!! <3