Author Topic: Akita Here :D  (Read 1645 times)

AkitaHaru

Akita Here :D
« on: January 21, 2011, 12:35:50 am »
Hi, I'm Akita   But i get called Aki Kita  and Haru so feel free  ;). I don't support art theft in any way, And i do have a small DA page of things i love and some of my own umm  art i guess you would call it  :-\?

(( http://akitaharu.deviantart.com/  ))
I Play my x Box 360 a lot under gamer tag of well  AkitaHaru. I love western games and mid evil games  So I'm always looking For new games like that to play any suggestions would be great !

I play as a wolf running under the name Akita, (( you can see my wolf Akita in my siggy or avatar ))I got the idea for her from the tron game/Movie. I love doing art request and I like to learn about others peoples animals. It's kinda amazing the creativity some of you have . makes me jealous some times but happy that there are still  people out there with a imagination to come up with the things some of you do, Its great that so many artist from DA come together to play a game and you meet others from every where. Anyway that's all for now please check out my DA  :)  if you wish and hope to see you all in game.

~ Akita Haru

Offline deadwing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Akita Here :D
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 12:43:54 am »
hi

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 12:48:02 am »
Hi Akita!

I like your wolf char.. lightish-aqua blue and black/grey are my favorite color combos :'D

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

AkitaHaru

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 01:09:51 am »
Hello deadwing.

thanks Ringo i love your lion chars im jest no good at drawing lions so i stick to wolves lol