Author Topic: Not that new, but new to forums and socializing.  (Read 891 times)

Offline Zatasha

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • BADGERS not included, some assembly required.
    • View Profile
Not that new, but new to forums and socializing.
« on: April 30, 2012, 05:44:38 pm »
Hallo, I'm Ludwig! You may have seen me running about as Hemoren or Moravis. I've been on hiatus for a while, and never really got into the community... So I figured now would be a good time. I tend to engage in random rps, of course, with strangers. I don't seem to be into any of the fandoms that are frequently rped, aaaand I'm looking for mems of the local Goth and Gender and Sexuality Minority communities, if anybody'd be so dear as to introduce themselves. (The groups I searched in-game seemed rather... dead, or only had one member.)

Offline One True Tame

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Just another paw~
    • View Profile
    • deviantart.com
Re: Not that new, but new to forums and socializing.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 11:12:36 pm »
 Well then, let me be the first to say hello. ^^ Sorry to hear the group search isn't going so well. Its true that many roleplays start and die, but there are a few that last and have lasted. A good way is to search the forum for recruting groups, many that seem dead in-game have tipically moved to a forum to allow more lengthy posts or for incases of in-game troubles. You never know.
  I am Zarinthya, most call me Zar, I've seen many good groups and im sure you'll find a good one eventualy too. Not one for gosip or such though, so I wont be able to help you there. XD If your looking for that the general disscussion forum is probably your best bet. ^^
Good luck hunting and have some fun!!

--Zarinthya
A simple smile,
a simple gift.
Time goes by,
and eagles fly.
Watching,
waiting,
wandering.
Closer.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: Not that new, but new to forums and socializing.
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 02:04:11 am »
Well glad to meet u Ludwig, if you have any questions regarding the forum feel free to ask :)