Author Topic: Greetings :)  (Read 3599 times)

Offline onyx_fang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Greetings :)
« on: November 25, 2012, 05:17:32 pm »
Finally! I've made it!  :D

Hi everyone. I'm Freya, and I've been wanting to join FeralHeart for a long time now, but I haven't had a computer which has the correct system requirements for the game. However, I am pleased to say that I will be getting a brand new laptop for Christmas! So I wanted to join the forums before I got it, firstly to get myself familiar with the community, and also because of the recent registration restriction that's been put in place.

I am very grateful to now be a member of FeralHeart. I hope I'm allowed to give out my age on here - I did take a look at both the game and the forum rules. I'm 16 and a very literate roleplayer, so I am looking to make/join a pride/pack with other people my age to have fun, be creative and hopefully form some long-term friendships.

Anyway, a bit about me...

I adore animals, particularly wolves and cats, funnily enough! I am a music addict and I love to draw and write. I also love manga/anime, my favourite being Death Note, and I like to read other books as well. I love to use my imagination and see the beauty in words as well as pictures, so I am very inspired by song lyrics. My favourite band is Black Veil Brides (Warning: Liable to fangirl at any time, despite my non-girliness). Lastly, I am a foreign-language enthusiast, although I currently only know English and German, so if I can go on the DE Forum then you may see me there.  :)

Thanks for reading and hope to see you around!

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Greetings :)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 05:49:03 pm »
Welcome Freya! I am sure that there would be lots of people excited to have a new member who has been waiting a long time.

If you ever need someone to show you around in game or even a friend, at whatever time, let me know!
I would be happy to introduce you to some of the wonderful people in FeralHeart!

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 05:49:58 pm »
Hello there, Freya!

Welcome to FH.
I think you're going to fit in with the community perfectly. ^^

Looks like we have a lot in common, I love drawing and am a real animal person.
Haha, and I can't get enough of music either, in fact I run the FH radio along with Wolffox. xD

Here are some helpful links:

List of staff: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
Tutorial Section: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=85.0

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

I hope to see you in game!
Enjoy. (:

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 05:53:38 pm »
Heheh, I don't think I've ever met anyone on the forums who DOESN'T like animals, so I don't really see the point of putting in you're intro "I like animals". ;)
Then again, I don't know why someone who doesn't like 'em play a game like FeralHeart.
ANYWAY- Welcome Freeeeeeya.

Offline LiesUnderOath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Accidentially intentional.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 05:59:17 pm »
Hey there Freya, welcome to FeralHeart!
I hope to see you in-game eventually, and elsewhere on the forum, you seem quite nice~

Give the rules and such a glance, then go ahead and merge with the community. x3
There's plenty of stuff to see~

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 06:42:08 pm »
Hi! Nice to meet you. :)

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Silver Leopard

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART profile.
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 07:26:43 pm »
Hey Freya!
As said, be sure to read the rules, and I hope to see you in-game!
Welcome to Feral Heart!

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 01:55:38 am »
Hi Freya,

and a warm welcome to FeralHeart~ ;3

I'm sure you'll find your own place here among us, and that you'll have a great time!
I think it's very wise of you to get to know this forum while you wait for you new computer :3 That way you'll be able to meet some people here that probably can help you in-game later on!

And since you like foreign languages, maybe I'll teach you some Swedish sometime.. x)

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 11:19:14 am »
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

Offline onyx_fang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 06:49:29 pm »
Hi everyone, and thank you so much for the warm welcome! :3 I'm looking forward to meeting you all in-game. Just a few weeks now until I can. Hopefully it will go pretty quickly, especially as I have mock exams coming up which will keep me busy. ::)

@Sly: Thank you! That's very kind of you. I'd really like that. I will let you know when I'm ready to play. For now, I'll hang around the forums. :)

@Ramine: Great! Yes, it sounds like we have a lot of the same interests. Before I registered I was checking out the FH Radio - I think it's an awesome idea! I'm sure I'll be a regular listener! ;) And thanks for the offer, I will PM you if I have any questions. Thanks for the links.

@RWSKDW: That's a good point, actually. I guess what I meant to say is that I'm good at communicating with animals - in some cases more than people! Haha, thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks. ;D

@Faylix: Aw thanks - back at ya! And don't worry, I've had a look at the rules. I'll be checking out the tutorials next.

@SilverTW: Nice to meet you too! Thanks for the welcome!

@SilverLeopard: Mission accomplished! See you around!

@Shallow: Thank you. :D The community here seems amazing. I'm eager to become a dedicated member of FH! Learning Swedish sounds like fun, too.

@ShyClaws: I'm good, thanks! Unfortunately I don't know Spanish, though I'd like to. I know English and quite a bit of German, and I'm learning French. See you around the boards!

By the way, how do I get points on my Floof-O-Meter?