Author Topic: wow hello  (Read 792 times)

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
wow hello
« on: November 28, 2015, 01:43:14 am »
I've been playing Feral Heart for a very long time- since 2011, I believe. Weirdly enough, I've never used the forums, until last night when I made a comment on the thread regarding the whole recent hacking ordeal. I may as well introduce myself since I've never been active here before.

I'm Winter. I'm an environmental science major, as well as a digital artist- you can see my work on Deviantart. Like I said, I've been here for a long time. I was active back in the day when it came to map-making, but I took about a 2 year long break from the game due to it not working well on my old computer. I only started re-playing FH over the summer, and I've been far more active than before, specifically in the Deviantart and Tumblr FH communities.

That's all I feel the need to say- hope to have an enjoyable time in the forums!

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: wow hello
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 01:52:05 am »
Hey, Winter! Welcome to the forums!
Your art is beautiful omg aaaa, I'm in love. ;;

But, yeah! I hope you enjoy yourself around the forums and if you need any help regarding forum-related stuff feel free to make a help thread or to PM a staff member, or even me since I'd be willing to help with anything. c:

in-game: hooli

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 01:53:14 am »
Welcome to the forum!

I suppose this can be seen as a "good" thing as people sometimes don't realize the forum is "here" until there's something going wrong and they're seeking information.
However, if you wanna get to know the community, the forum is definitely the best place.
There's a lot of wonderful people on here and I hope you choose to stick around, otherwise we'll be seeing you in-game. c:
RETIRED.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 04:25:54 am »
A warm welcome to the forums, Winter! c:
Farewell everyone<3