Author Topic: Revival  (Read 1222 times)

ZearTheAkumian

Revival
« on: January 21, 2017, 03:03:29 am »
That's right, I'm alive and well after all these months. I abandoned FH once more since I want to well, grow up, I have branched out to mature games such as Team Fortress 2. and I only say mature because the games I'm playing are usually rated T or M. Anyways I'm impressed that Feral Heart is still active and surprised it has finally received an update or at least a total conversion without tinkering with the source code. I'm in a love/hate relationship with this game I'll be honest.

I am however displeased that the new update is a torrent file, as I'm uncomfortable with torrents. I see them as unsafe and illegal, not that it's a bad thing it's just that piracy is a thing and don't feel right downloading a "safe" torrent. I would appreciate if the Websetup starts working but until then unless I get that the FH torrent is safe and does not contain pirated content I'll download a torrent opener and open the blasted thing because I don't wanna get in trouble with the FBI even if FH is operated in Europe if I'm not mistaken.

I may have to stay up all night to see what this game offers up its sleeves but hey, I'm happy to see this game is getting worked on still.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Revival
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 03:35:20 am »
Ahh, welcome back?

The new update is lovely but different, but we hope you will enjoy it as much as us!
Look forward to seeing you around!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 06:20:28 am »
Welcome back, hun. Hope ye enjoy y'er stay.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

AshesRemain

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 07:02:11 am »
Welcome back!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 06:03:59 pm »
Welcome back!

Let me explain a few things for you. While you may associate the word "torrent" with the word "piracy", that is actually not the best way at describing torrenting. Torrenting is a P2P, or peer to peer, file sharing method. The downloads of torrents that contain legal, uncopyrighted content is not illegal at all. The only thing that would make a torrent illegal would be a torrent that contains copyrighted material that is being distributed without the owner's permission. A lot of places on the internet, such as Internet Archive, use torrents to share books, videos and other content that is all public domain and under a Creative Commons license which allows it to be shared. As for FeralHeart, using the torrent method of download is not illegal whatsoever. All it is is a means of downloading the file with ease.

Hope this information helps you.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 06:06:36 pm by MorgraWolf »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 07:31:05 pm »
Welcome back! Hope that you enjoy your stay once again!
In addition to what Morgra mentioned above, there are other options to get the game as well if you do not wish to use the torrent, like the Websetup file offered on the download page. Hope that it works out for you though so you can start playing once again!<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 07:46:58 pm »
Welcome back, Zear ^^' The torrent download is safe, but there is a Mediafire link out there as well; feel free to pm me if you need it c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 02:32:35 am »
Welcome back Zear.
If you ever need help in game or on the forums feel free to PM me!
My inbox is always open.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss