Author Topic: Hey :P  (Read 1554 times)

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Monkeys Are Coming!!
    • View Profile
Hey :P
« on: January 09, 2011, 08:45:14 pm »
Hi, my username, as you can see, is XxKalixX, but anyone can call me Kay, Kali or something else. No, Kali is not my real name (lol). Kali is the name of my main characters. As a lioness, she's good but she can be vicious. As a wolf, she's evil, and again vicious. After all, Kali is Swahili for Fierce. :D

As for me, my real name is Kathryn, I'm gonna be 14 in July, I'm Irish, I love animals, astronomy, paleontology, history, Doctor Who, Fringe, The Simpsons, and loads more. As for films, I love Jurassic Park(1+2+3), Iron Man, Lion King(1+2), Life of Brian, Pirates of the Caribbean, Nightmare Before Christmas, and finally, Muppet Treasure Island!
*BTW, the words in italics are TV shows.
Oh, and I love McDonald's burgers. Their chips (fries) are okay, but mostly they're cold :(

Once, someone asked me, looking all flustered, if there were sanitary bathrooms and restaurants in Ireland. I replied, "Uh, yeah... There's a McDonald's..." And she looked at me as if I had six heads and said "Really?!?" Psh! We are people, lol.

In school, I'm a First Year, (Not First Grade, It's a different system in Ireland) soon to be a Second Year.
Okay, I've started rambling now, so that's basically me!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 02:50:18 pm by Kali »
I haz interwebz and laptop! Feel free to have another Nyan-Cat! :3

Inferno

Re: Hey :P
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 10:13:36 pm »
Welcome to the  forum ! I am  Inferno , I am new too !

Lurina

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 10:29:11 pm »
Hello, welcome to the forums. 8D

UncleSmithers

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 11:23:10 pm »
I love The Simpsons too 8D I'm new as well, welcome to the fourm~

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136