Author Topic: New(ish) here!  (Read 2294 times)

Offline WingedWolf717

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
New(ish) here!
« on: February 23, 2017, 06:46:18 am »

Hello! :D
Call me winged.
I do not wish to share my gender publically online for privacy reasons. Please respect this.
As for pronouns, just use they/them ^^;
I've known about FH for almost 3 years now, since march of 2014.
I saw the game, had a computer that could run it, and of course wanted in on the fun!
However, back then, the website was just a blank black screen for whatever reason? even when i visited it on my laptop.
So i kinda just didn't bother trying to get an account. :P
Long story short both my laptop and computer broke (one to viruses, the other to the formidiable deadly predator known as hot chocolate), couldn't get an FH for a loong time due to my new laptop not being a mac, windows, OR linux, FINALLY got a new computer that could run it, visited the website at random and one day, luck was on my side; i got an account. ^^
The reason i say i'm newish is because i've known about this place for 3 years. So i DO know a decent amount about it already, i think?... but other than that i still have no idea what i am doing. XD
Er...i guess you're supposed to..introduce yourself...in introducti-ok yeah. XD
*ahem* I'm an INFP, and a cancer (that's where the 7/17 in my name comes from ;D )
I'm an (animal & anthro) artist, have been for a little over 3 years now, and a furry (been one for the same amount of time) :D
I like: nature, animals, my friends, drawing, the furry fandom, music, water in general (username was gonna be underwatersunbeams but i figured that was too long lol), VIVERRIDS (give dem more luvs ;w; ),the heat, children that aren't bratty, italian food, my cat, pretty much any and every shade of blue ever, making people happy/helping people!! (big one)etc etc etc. :P

I dislike: cringe culture, bad people in general, loud noises (i have sensitive ears), i'm generally afraid of people in authority (like police officers. they scare meh), conflict, the cold, the crap humans are doing to nature, discrimination, etc etc etc. :P
I'm an ambivert! although socilazation is my caffine, i need to be alone to recharge. i do love to hang out though! <3 (unless you're a poo)
Note that i go to bed at sunrise, or shortly before it. I'm in america, so if you're another american with a normal sleep schedule who wants to talk at the same time...sooorry. :'D
I've never 'proper' RPed before, but i think i'd really like it ^^
I'd link my DA page here, but i swear a lot there (will keep it away from here as much i can!), so i don't know if i'm allowed to put it here :'D
My favorite music artist is AURORA!~ X3 i'm not too picky when it comes to music, i think...
hm..well..
That's me, i guess :D
If you wanna have a conversation, go ahead, just be aware i'm shy though x3;;
this seems like a suuper fun game (partially just cause of the endless char customization which i LOVE, bahaha XD), so i'm happy to finally be able to enjoy it! :D
Thank you very much for reading all this if you did, and keep on keeping on!~ ^^
(i swear this is in center format as i'm writing it...being to the side in the preview, though...)
Icon & char in icon (c) WingedWolf717

ArcticGalaxy

Re: New(ish) here!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 06:51:51 am »
Holy cow! I too am an American with a screwed up sleep schedule. I don't go to bed until the sun comes up. xD

But very glad you were finally able to get an account and join us! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun! If you ever see me lazing about in game, feel free to stop and say hi! Or if you need help or have any questions, ask away and I'll be glad to help!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 07:02:12 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart! I'm glad after all this time you were able to get yourself an account and join us ^^ I'm a late nighter too! It's always fun to look around in the forums and try to find content that interests you. We have a lot of artists here and game content creators--such as maps and presets--if you wanna take a look around at some of that. As for never RPing, this is a perfect place to start if you're interested! Oftentimes there's casual rp going on or there may be a group you could join if you'd like. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game! There's a lot to look at :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 07:43:30 am »
Hello and welcome back to the FeralHeart community! Glad to hear you've finally been able to rejoin us, and I hope to see you around :3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 07:49:05 am »
So i'm just curious about laptop OS that isn't mac, windows or linux that you had for years..
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 08:53:29 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! It is great to see
that you have returned and I am really glad
you will finally be able to play it.
Though I am not a furry, I adore them c:
The conventions they have look pretty fun,
I love looking at fursuits and admire what people come up with.
Enjoy your stay and make yourself at home,
I hope to see you around!

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 11:12:15 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart, WingedWolf!

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself - you seem like a pretty neat person!

Best of luck in enjoying your time here at FeralHeart!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 03:32:57 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart, WingedWolf717!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 04:12:36 pm »
WELCOME! ^.^
I hope you enjoy your time here! :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 05:02:27 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart! So glad that you could finally get an account. Hope to see you around sometime! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.