Author Topic: Back from a break.  (Read 778 times)

ShyHero

Back from a break.
« on: July 28, 2018, 01:29:17 pm »
Well, hi guys!

I was reading the replies on my leaving topic and it just burned me up to leave. I think I just needed a break for a day to think about the past and getting it better in the future. So I'm back and I have prayed for no more mistakes because it makes me sad and feel a bit sick to my stomach, Because of bad, BAD anxiety. So I am hoping the best for a good future and just being myself. Because sometimes I wish I wasn't myself because of the bad world that nobody knows what it is like for me. But I was just so nervous and sad that people would start ranting on me because of that huge tracing mistake I made that made me sad and feel a bit sick to my stomach too. But I hope for the best to make no more mistakes, and come to the next FH party. So when I come back in game, hopefully to get a warm welcome back on game and forum. I just need something to make me feel better. But let's just try to scratch all my mistakes away and just drop them all out of my mind if I can. Anywayz, I finished Morgras staff art. This time it is 100% my idea. I will probably put them on here and the staff art when I ask them to get it unlocked. But I won't PM them to the staff, but here you guys go and this is for Morgra!

Sorry if its blurry, but you can still resize it if you want morgra! It looks better when you see it on a phone though.

I tried my best to make it good, hopefully you guys like it and with a warm welcome back ♡
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 03:17:06 pm by ShyHero »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Back from a break.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 05:15:34 pm »
Well that was fast

I just wanna say that it's okay to make mistakes. You can't get better without them =) I've made TONS of mistakes in my past, some I just wish I could take back- but I can't. It's up to me to take that mistake and make something better out of it! Something I always like to say is, you can't learn to walk without falling a few times. So whenever you do make a mistake, it's okay. You'll get better and better as you go! Welcome back, Shy, happy to have you~

Also omg that picture is amazing o.o I love it, great job!!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Back from a break.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 01:41:25 am »
Locking this up because you only posted a leaving thread a couple days ago. It's against the board rules to post an "I'm back" thread here after being gone for a short amount of time

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=50170.0

I'll also lock up your leaving thread too, seeing as it's now outdated
Farewell everyone<3