Author Topic: Horrer Hearts: The Requiem (Comming soon)(Big time wip~)  (Read 11430 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Horrer Hearts: The Requiem (Comming soon)(Big time wip~)
« on: April 06, 2012, 05:53:47 pm »
It's just as it sounds. There wont be much difference but the textures, particles, music, sounds, and weathers will all be dark, there will be a new plot for the loading screens, and hopefully a new title. All markings will be redone to be more realistic and better suiting their title, all textures will be more realistic, all in all everything will change from a bright peaceful game to the kind of game that makes you want to ruin your pants.
Just so you know, for this to happen I need a group effort. I need someone to be able to rip songs and upload them to zips with successful testing, I need an artist, I need a text editor, I need a sky editor, I need a  and most of all I need a preset maker. Horrer Hearts will have a plot so getting it means your joining a plot for the entire game.
The sky will be dark red with either red or black/grey clouds and a blood red or bright full moon. The ground will be dark and either burnt, have dead grass, or muddy. If by the coast and it has sand there will be a thin sheet of red on the dirt from the water. The water will be red, lava, or murky (To be decided later.) Trees will be dead/burn and rocks will be scorched. but a warning to those who are helping me with this, you better make a back up folder for all your files before we begin.
Director: Okami129
Second hand: Kitsune, Milkfur
Weather: BumblyBee
Loading: Okami129
Textures: (Open)
Markings: (Open)
Mesher: DarkMoonNight(WolfDark), Ingredient
Artist: DarkMoonNight(WolfDark)
Sounds: (Open)
Music: Ingredient
File Editor: (Open)
Text changer: (open)

Here's a few previews of what I'm talking about.
Loading theme:
Fiesta Music: Uruga

Sky:

Ground:
Note: Don't worry, we wont add blood or meat rotting corpses or gory stuff. This will be using recourses of feral heart and not changing the meshes so the only thing in it that will be different by gameplay is how it sounds, how it looks, and maybe the emotions/actions will have addons. We will edit the tips to be mini stories but nothing too much.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT: We will begin live actual testing/work tomorrow! It starts every saturday and sunday from 6:00am to 9:00pm central. I will send out pm updating you when we should be getting there, and this counts for weekdays but only go if I pm you on weekdays. If you have a cam to show your progress then it would be kinda wished of, not mandatory but greatly approved if you use your cam to show your progress on your job. Remember, activity is everything. The chat link: http://tinychat.com/lawlessX
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 10:29:37 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Horrer Hearts: The Requiem (Comming soon)(Big time wip~)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 11:09:49 pm »
This sounds really cool, i would like to help but i wouldnt know what to do.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 01:50:48 pm »
Can you rip music from youtube? that is a big time need. Either that or artist. Anyway if you want you can be one of the beta testers or second hand.

The liar and the thief

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 11:16:34 pm »
Yeah, i can do that. Taking music from youtube videos is easy ^^ What do the second hands do?

Offline WhysoSerious?

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Fear the Cookie-Shotgun !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 09:50:57 am »

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 10:42:09 am »
Ill extract audio from youtube videos and "Sound Guy" can do whatever with them then upload them. Its just something i like doing, thats all :)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 07:17:59 pm »
ok. And second hand is people who help the director with plotting, and beta testing kinda like a mini director. Also know this we prefer activity. Ok let's begin.

The liar and the thief

Offline WhysoSerious?

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Fear the Cookie-Shotgun !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 07:27:54 am »
Soo..what sounds do you need ? And btw my Username is WhysoSerious? ^^ And epic thanks that i  can help !

Yinga1

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 08:02:11 am »
Can I do markings!?

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 11:28:03 pm »
we need sounds for blood curtling, a more realistic roar and cowl, like kinda deep and raspy for the howl and strong and loud for the roar. That's it for now, and if you can test the sounds so they work with the game. And yes Yinga, actually would you mind drawing or whatever of all the natural feline markings so they look fuzzy and soft, you know more realistic.

The liar and the thief