Author Topic: Bro's Super Duper HD Canines! [Replaced by FHD]  (Read 21039 times)

Offline Woofie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Lukari In Snow! (HD EFFECTS)
    • View Profile
Re: Bro's Super Duper HD Canines!
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2013, 06:06:05 pm »
What folder do i put these in???

In Game Names:
Main: Lukari F LFSPS
Alt: StarLight F UR
Mostly Seen In South Pole or BonFire

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2013, 08:30:30 pm »
What folder do i put these in???

Take a wild guess.

Offline Woofie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2013, 09:56:17 pm »
lol im not that good with modding guesses cause i mess up which makes me have to reinstall game :/

In Game Names:

BouncyLion101

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2013, 01:38:52 am »
lol im not that good with modding guesses cause i mess up which makes me have to reinstall game :/

Hun you need to put the textures in Computer>Compaq>FeralHeart>Media>Textures.

Offline Woofie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2013, 01:59:04 pm »
ty bouncy!

In Game Names:

BouncyLion101

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2013, 02:19:13 pm »
ty bouncy!
No problem, glad I could help you though. c:

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2013, 04:09:48 am »

Hun you need to put the textures in Computer>Compaq>FeralHeart>Media>Textures.

Ugh, this is why I don't tell people where to put things. I mean, as we all know bouncy, everyone on the planet has a compaq computer. So it makes sense that everyone has a compaq drive, right?

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2013, 04:16:45 am »
I must however amend my earlier statement. I was under the illusion that I had prepacked these files like I do in my other mods, where all you need to do is drag everything into your FeralHeart folder. A tip for the future. Search the file name of one of the items in the archive to find the file it replaces. When I get my computer back I will quickly fix this.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 04:22:15 am »
Ugh, this is why I don't tell people where to put things. I mean, as we all know bouncy, everyone on the planet has a compaq computer. So it makes sense that everyone has a compaq drive, right?
Well, yes. But some people may not know where things in their computer are, they might be new to using computers or they just may not know where things in their computer are stored.

I don't know, I wasn't sure Woofie knew where to put the files..so that's why I told her to go to Compaq. c:

And also nice to know you're going to fix the issue with the not-so-prepacked files. Hopefully, this will make you avoid people asking future questions on where to put the files at.

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 04:30:25 am »
Well, yes. But some people may not know where things in their computer are, they might be new to using computers or they just may not know where things in their computer are stored.

I don't know, I wasn't sure Woofie knew where to put the files..so that's why I told her to go to Compaq. c:

And also nice to know you're going to fix the issue with the not-so-prepacked files. Hopefully, this will make you avoid people asking future questions on where to put the files at.

People still do, hence my impatience. FYI, "Compaq" is your C: drive. Everyone else who doesn't own a Compaq will see it as C:, just so you know.