Author Topic: ~:Ecstatic for Emotions:~  (Read 3419 times)

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
~:Ecstatic for Emotions:~
« on: September 03, 2013, 03:09:01 am »
Huzzah! iNsAnItY isn't as lazy as she seems!
So basically, this is an emotion pack I'm working on (duh). Yaaay! Finally I get off of mah lazy butt and decide to do something! x3 The whole idea of this is, once in a while, you'll be RPing and you use the snarl, but it looks more like you're constipated (to me). Or they don't have this special emotion you'd like. Fear not, the wonderful iNsAnItY is here! I'm positive we've run into a few emotion problems before, correct? SOOOO, I, iNsAnItY, has gotten off of her (my) lazy buttocks and decided to make an emotion pack that will be released soon. -Gasp- It'll include amazing shocked emotions, a better snarl (dat snarl, always in our way!) and funny emotions. Anyone back up this idea of this cool new emotion pack for meh? ;w;
-GAAAAAAASP- OH NO!
Silly me, silly old iNsAnItY! You KNOW you shouldn't go around proposing this new idea without.....
PREVIEWS!
Amazing old me has decided to include BETA emotions, ones recently made! These are ANCIENT, but I've managed to resurface the screenies to show you all. Of course, these "ancient" screenshots of these emotions may/may not be in the pack, if I ever finish it ~o3o~

(Above) Adorable Grin (or Smile o3o)
(Below) Evil Smirk/Grin (re-made to not look all that stupid)

(Above) Undeniable Shock (made by yours truly for the fact some shock emotes look weird to me)
WARNING: These are the first ones made by me! Nobody else has (yet) helped with this pack, and I'm working through the previews still, messing with them to make them better!
Anywho, anybody gonna back this idea up/help with it? (Contributing to my creativeness will always do; you don't really have to make any emotes. I just need a few ideas for this wonderful pack.~) When this is finished, I hope you'll all enjoy it.~
A special thanks to the following:
bAnGaRaNg!-!- [Playing as Adderstrike](Model for the screenshots; received an early downloading of the emotes to show them off (I was too lazy)
Kioth [as on the forums] Gave ideas for "Puss In Boots" face and "Zombie Eyes" face
My ideas for emotions so far:
Undeniable Shock
WTF?!
Evil Smirk/Grin
Adorable Grin/Smile
Hiss
Malicious Smile/Laugh/Grin (individualized)
Other people's ideas that will be included:
Kioth's Zombie Eyes
Kioth's Puss In Boot Cute Face (from Shrek)
Installation Instructions:
Coming soon!
Wish me luck in finishing this!
Please do not give harassment-like critique for my idea. I'm just trying to see if I can help players for the game with emotions. Ecstatic for Emotions belongs to iNsAniTyAwOkEn in which she has thought up and created. Please no copying/using the files and claiming them as your own.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:16:23 am by ?????????????? »
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: ~:Ecstatic for Emotions:~
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 03:09:33 am »
Hang with me, everyone.~ I need creative ideas, and I recently broke my right wrist, which means the pack will be delayed. By my best estimate, it may be available for [beta] public use around December. Please excuse this! I'm working hard.
EDIT:
I just now realized I have no idea what emotions the public would like, nor do I have any pending requests/comments on what I should add/remove. I need help with this, okay? Suggestions are much appreciated.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:50:24 am by ?????????????? »

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 09:56:04 pm »
Maybe a "puss in boots face" from the movie shrek? where you look up with cute ears and a sad face.

In case you don't know, you can do emotes with eyes as well!

just type "LookUp=(0-1)" or down, left, or right. it works!

oooooh and maybe do Zombie Eyes!
This is where your eyes are rolled up in your head. like maybe up, and a little to the right or left.
and your mouth is a little open too.
I need a new signature.

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 01:14:03 am »
Zombie Eyes!
Oh, yes, of course I'll try to add those in!
"puss in boots face" from the movie shrek
Good idea! I'll work on them. In the meantime, I need a majority votes on which emotes to leave out, based on the fact FH is derpy and won't allow moer than 3 custom emotions.
Roar - 0 Votes
Snarl - 0 Votes
Hiss - 0 Votes
Rage - 0 Votes
Dead - 0 Votes
Calm Dead - 0 Votes
Choose from any of those to vote off, everyone!
@Kioth I'll go and edit the post so's to make sure everyone sees that they'll be there.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 01:53:28 am »
Aye bby, remember the TWR requests? <3

XD Just stalked this, and here's a suggestion, what about for a little flirt thing for smirk, it's less drastic, and you used a raised brow if that's possible <3

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 11:59:35 pm »
Thank you! i look forward to seeing what you have done! :3
I need a new signature.

Offline Icrashedyourcar

• Curious Wanderer