Author Topic: Goodbye friendos  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
Goodbye friendos
« on: November 22, 2014, 09:51:11 am »
Welp, this day was bound to happen sooner or later. Just leaving a message here to say that I will be leaving the FH community, most likely for good although I'll probably pop back in every now and then to say hi to friends and check out the game. :P

It's been a good few years here, can't say I regret any of it. Made some amazing memories, met some great people, made some awesome friends and - heck, I even met my girlfriend through FeralHeart. :) I'm leaving sadly due to lack of interest and lack of time, life's been more hectic than I predicted. I want to thank the staff team for giving me the opportunity to become a staff member for this community, I feel like it's helped me improve as a person and it's been a pleasure to work with all of you. Though I am truly sorry I left the way I did, you guys deserve much better, my sincerest apologies.

I want to personally thank Shallow and Owly/Owlus for being amazing friends and sticking with me through the good times and the bad. I honestly don't know how to say how much I appreciate all that you guys have done for me. Thank you. <3

Last, but not least. Thank you, the community. Thank you for accepting me into this big 'ol family and making me feel loved and welcomed when I'm down. You're all very kind and the atmosphere you all give off is very heart-warming, keep up the great work with this game and making the forum and game a wonderful place to be <3

I guess this is goodbye ^.^ See you guys another time~
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye friendos
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 09:58:10 am »
Nuuuuuuu....we are going to miss chu so much Genny... T^T

Ever since I met you I have enjoyed every moment I was able to sneak with to cuddle or even hang out. I loved the calls we had, and enjoyed every minute of the goofy things we did in our group call. I appreciate everything you have done for me, and hope I see you again floofy. It breaks my fluffy heart to see you say goodbye to us, but if things have gotten busier then that is fine. All I can say now is I send you my hopes for the best future on this planet. <3

Goodbye Genny-butt

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 10:35:49 am »
Waaat?! How dare you leave us, Genny? D:
Nah, just kidding. As hard as it is to see another respected member of this community leave, I respect your decision. Life is, in the end, more important than the internet.

I wish you all the best for wherever life's journeys decide to take you! C:

Bye Gen

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 04:22:51 pm »
Ah, dear Genny... :c
Sorry you must leave.
Have a bright future and stay safe.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 05:22:54 pm »
Genny, I'm going to be sad to see you go. Even if I never really knew you, you were always so kind towards me and many other floofs out there, and you were an amazing modlet. I'm going to miss you, and I wish you luck with whatever life throws at you. Farewell~<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 06:28:32 pm »
Indeed it was very sad hearing that you had decided to leave. You've been with our community for quite some time so it feels like losing a family member. You will be missed greatly but never forgotten. We on the staff team thank you for all your time dedicated to helping the community. You were and will always be a valued friend and team mate. I wish you the best with wherever you go from here and with whatever you do. Many good wishes to you and your gf as well. We love you Gen. Take care and farewell.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 06:44:31 pm »
It's hard to see well respected member sof the community leave... even if you never really talked to them.

I don't think we've ever talked together, but I will miss you all the same. Farewell, Genny.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2014, 07:03:06 pm »
No need to thank me Henny - you've always been by my side as much as I have been by yours.

I will really miss you here on the FH, working with you has always been a pleasure, and the fun times we've had on here will always be some of my best memories.

Although I know we'll be keeping the contact on skype, and all the games we have yet to play together ;)

Love you Genny! <3 // Shall

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 07:16:11 pm »
Aww, I hope you have a wonderful life.
We'll all miss you even though I haven't got to know you that well.
If ever want to come back you'll be welcome with open arms.
Cya!
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae