Author Topic: New Patch Problems  (Read 1573 times)

Offline PurpleSpaceCats

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
New Patch Problems
« on: July 09, 2019, 07:04:19 pm »
I don't seem to be the only one having this issue, so I was hoping someone could have managed to resolve it.

I keep being told that I'm supposed to update to the newest patch, despite already downloading the latest version available to my knowledge - I followed the download link to click and installed the version present at the bottom of the "downloads" page of the main website.

I have completely deleted and reinstalled Feral Heart three times, but I continually had this issue.
Once before I restarted my computer, two more after I restarted it to see the issue.
I run on a Windows operating system, if that would make any difference?

Does anyone have any ideas or solutions? I love FH very much, but at this point I'm concerned that I may not be able to play it.

Do I have the wrong link? Is there an update file that someone could send me?

Thank you!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: New Patch Problems
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 07:13:49 pm »
I've got a solution for you! The installer doesn't always replace some of the older files! Download the link below and place all the files within the download folder into your FH folder and replace them and your game should work~

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kb18z78ge9kkthd/FH_Updated_Files_for_Patch_1.17.zip/file

You are amazing <3

Offline PurpleSpaceCats

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 07:28:22 pm »
You're a blessing! Works just fine now.

Yeah, apparently I was missing 3 files - going to guess those might have been a bit important, whoops.

Thank you so much!!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 07:37:47 pm »
You're a blessing! Works just fine now.

Yeah, apparently I was missing 3 files - going to guess those might have been a bit important, whoops.

Thank you so much!!

No problem! So glad it's working for you now <3 Enjoy the update!!

You are amazing <3

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 07:55:49 pm »
I've got a solution for you! The installer doesn't always replace some of the older files! Download the link below and place all the files within the download folder into your FH folder and replace them and your game should work~

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kb18z78ge9kkthd/FH_Updated_Files_for_Patch_1.17.zip/file
I did all of that, and it worked. But now it doesn't
Merrp

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 07:59:30 pm »

I did all of that, and it worked. But now it doesn't

Did you put in markings or items from your old version of the game after replacing the files I provided? Some of the older files are corrupt and you'll have to redownload them instead of moving them from your backups folder (or whatever you named it) into your new FH folder.

You are amazing <3