Author Topic: Need Help Accessing Game  (Read 602 times)

Offline ScarAndKovu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Remember Me
    • View Profile
Need Help Accessing Game
« on: January 24, 2024, 11:16:15 am »
I don't understand how to do what needs to be done so that I can connect to the server. I know that you need to log in on the browser, but it tells me that I need to download the latest patch. I tried, but nothing happened, so I probably did something wrong along the way. In short, I don't know what to do with it after downloading it. If anyone has time, could you explain it to me in the simplest way possible? Once I download the file from the Google Drive, what do I do with it? Thank you

Offline Sincerest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Fractal, how the pattern repeats itself!
    • wondersofyears
    • wondersofyears
    • View Profile
    • My art instagram!
Re: Need Help Accessing Game
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 05:07:53 am »
heya Scar! from what I know, the download for the patch on the homepage is broken, and it can be a little frustrating to hunt down a working version of the download! you can either download the file by itself or download a vanilla version of Feral Heart (meaning it has no mods installed yet) with the patch already working here! (https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68053.0)

if you download the patch file on it's own, all you have to do with it is place it in your C:Drive for Feral Heart, and if it asks to replace anything click yes!  ;D
You could be my compass, teach me how to read these broken lines.
Bio (wip)| My works (wip)
✦✦✦

Offline ScarAndKovu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Remember Me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 11:39:14 am »
Thanks! It worked

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 10:03:18 pm »
Glad you got this all sorted out! I'll be locking this thread as your issue is resolved. Thank you Sincerest for your help!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort