Author Topic: Heyo, You Seem Cool  (Read 3843 times)

Offline Dibblr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Heyo, You Seem Cool
« on: July 03, 2014, 04:54:51 am »
Well hey, looky here. I've just realized that there exists a forum for Feral Heart. It's only been, what, 3 weeks since I've joined this rp-game? Long overdue for an introduction I think.

So heyo; My name's Aly, though I like to go by Dibblr or Dibbs online.

I'm currently in university, studying for a Bachelor's of Animation. I like to work with Z-Brush, Autodesk Maya, Mudbox, Adobe Flash, After Image and Photoshop, and sometimes 3DS Max or SFM for certain projects. I enjoy doodling things in my sketchbooks or sculpting quick little creatures on my computer, and I play too many video games. And if you enjoy Mass Effect, Dragon Age or Portal 2 you get a hug automatically from me.

I am currently mid-way through reading the book A Game of Thrones, and I plan on buying A Clash of Kings in a heart-beat once I'm done. If you're a fan of A Song of Ice And Fire that's great! Cookies for you.  

Now, to tell the truth, I am kind of new to the role-play world as a whole. When I first signed up to try role-playing on the internet, the only experience I had with written role-play involved passing a sheet of paper back and forth with a friend during class hours, back in 6th grade. For several months I've played online using the forum format, and it interested me when I heard about this game, which seems focused on mainly text-based or chat rp. Even better when I noticed TLK rpgs being popular here. I'm a bit of a Lion King dork myself, so I couldn't pass up the chance to re-visit the fandom.

I plan to be active on the game and hopefully that will slip into forum activity as well. So far the community here seems rather nice, and I can only hope that I won't come off as a damper to the really nice people I've met and have yet to meet on here. It is amazing to meet you all, and I can't wait to see you in game.

Have a good evening!  ;D
?Dibblr

Links to my dA and Wysp accounts if you want to see my doodling:
http://kuuril.deviantart.com/
http://www.wysp.ws/dibblr/
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 05:02:18 am by ?Dibblr »

wolfdog01

Re: Heyo, You Seem Cool
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 05:05:12 am »
Hey there! :D
Wow you sound amazing at animations with all of the things you use x-x ....*coughwhycantidothat?cough*
BUT....glad to see you're here on the forums now! ^^ And since you are derping on in here, here are some little tidbits about some links you might want to look over if you haven't already!

Staff
Manual
Game Rules

Have fun here! ^^

Btw....chur art is bootyful x^x
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 05:07:54 am by ~Thyme~ »

Offline Dibblr

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 05:19:26 am »
Hiya. Wow I was surprised to see such a fast response. And a very helpful one too. I didn't see the staff page until now so thanks a ton for that.

- Not to mention thank you for the compliment. :) As for the animation software, I usually stick to the first three and Photoshop, but I had to include the others since they're pretty fun also, haha.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 11:19:32 am »
Hai, there! Welcome to FeralHeart and have a nice time here. I saw your art and it's amazing! I like you art! Also if you are searching a roleplay group or something you can look in the Group Adversting Board. And if you need any tutorial about roleplaying or something you can find tutorials here in the Character & Roleplay Tutorials.

If you need any help feel free to send me a PM~ There is also an Tutorial List. ~ Tutorial List ~ UpDated: 19/02/2014

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 01:04:51 pm »
Nice to meet you Dibblr
~Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 01:26:06 pm »
Yes, there is a forum filled with the Rules, Staff and if you ever wanted to be a staff, you gotta post here!

Let me introduce myself. I'm Cubby, the cub. I've got headphones and hipster glasses, which you know, you can get on Feral Heart for FREE! Just a download. Other downloads you'll find in DeviantART or in the forums.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pawesome-Items-Pack-V5-6-3-14-Download-377205907

You seem like the cool person, also, you know. Enjoy being active in the forums and the game, playing Forum Games, helping people, getting help, and more fun and easy stuff.
PM me if you need help with the Pawesome Item Pack! I'll give you direct instructions.

But anyway, here is a gift for you! It's about you being gold <3

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE3H58CtGbQ

Stay gold, hun!

~CubbyTheCub and your friends
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD

Rizzla

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 01:50:28 pm »
Y'ello there, nice to meet you!
It'll be nice to see a new face popping up here in there on the forum.

Offline Dibblr

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 03:59:59 pm »
@Moontwist, Thanks! The rp tutorials look very helpful. It's great to meet you!

@S-H-A-Y, It's nice to meet you too.  ;D

@CubbyTheCub, Ah, thanks for the link to the new Pawesome Pack. When I first noticed there were items and mods for this game, I accidentally downloaded the wrong version. I'll be sure to take a look at those headphones and hipster glasses once I get that straightened out. Also, thanks for the Owl City. Always need a daily dose of Adam Young in my life.

@Rizzla, Nice to meet you too. I hope I can keep up with forum activity and the game itself. Thanks.  :)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 04:10:12 pm »
Welcome to FH ^^ If you ever have any questions about the game or forum don't hesitate to ask for help in the help board or shoot me a pm
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Dibblr

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 08:12:10 pm »
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. Community seems really friendly so far. And if I have any questions about the game or the forum I'll be sure to send a pm your way.