Author Topic: Hola :) (Clemical's introduction...thing)  (Read 742 times)

Offline Clemical

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hola :) (Clemical's introduction...thing)
« on: February 09, 2015, 05:34:01 am »
Hola, I noticed that I never done an introduction type thing on here so I decided to randomly do that now.
I guess I will just start off with the basics, my name is Clemical but my real name is Ashlie, I love to draw(Most of the time digital drawing) I love to make people happy because it's my life goal every day. ^-^ I enjoy making videos and publishing stories, I sometimes like to role play and I love anime, my favorite anime would probably have to be...Heaven's Lost Property or um Spice the wolf, I think that was the name of it, yeah.
Now one of the main things about me is the fact that I am very shy and quiet, as soon as someone meets me that would be the first thing they would notice but I am slowly trying to stop my shyness and quietness. :I
I think that is all that I will say about myself, if anyone wants to learn more about me just come up and talk to me in game or something.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: Hola :) (Clemical's introduction...thing)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 05:46:01 am »
Hello and welcome to Feral Heart. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and have a fun experience in the game.
Inactive