Author Topic: Hello Guys! x3  (Read 956 times)

Offline .Birdstar.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Guys! x3
« on: May 31, 2015, 04:28:41 am »
I've been on Feral Heart since late 2012. Now it's mid-2015, and I finally decided to join in on the website's fun!

[I've made a few modifications to this thread.]

Alright! As stated above, I joined Feral Heart a couple years ago on my old, old, old, old VERY old account. I created this account (~Birdstar~) so I could originally keep all my Warrior Cat characters separated from my other ones. Though, this account slowly became my main one. I now use my other account (and the many other accounts given to me for safe keeping) for video usage.

Behind the screen, I am a Texas-Born girl with the love of animals and video games in my hands. In my free time, I turn to gaming and caring for my 3 geckos. I currently live with my family (consisting of a mom, dad and sister). I have a small group of (human) friends but I absolutely love interacting with their pets. (Hehe.)

Going back into the online world, I have my very own Youtube account that I normally upload videos about Feral Heart on. (Music Videos, Presets, Tutorials, you name it.) Though, I do tend to wonder from the Canine - Feline games and play World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Alicia Online and much, much more!

Currently, I am a moderator for a new, upcoming game based on the world of Warrior Cats. (I won't advertise here, don't worry. c8) Though I seem all hyper and friendly online, I am a shy, isolated human in the outside world. As mentioned above, I have a small group of friends. (When I say small, I mean it.) Consisting of three close friends and two distant friends. I am quite smart and known as a 'Nerd' to my fellow classmates, though in my tiny group of friends I am the 'Class Clown.'

I am always on the hunt for new friends, and I do tend to get close to someone quickly. If you come up to me in-game, it'll just take a couple hours for me to consider your a friend. Though, true friendship takes a while, i'm always there for anyone.

My main goal online is to put a smile on someone's face and to help anyone in need of assistance. (Though, I dislike mini-modding.) You can see me role playing for the most part, though I do love to chat out of character! I accept anyone to my friend's list, unless they have shown rude qualities towards me, my friends or the community.

Overall, if you see me in game, stop by and say hi!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 07:56:12 am by birdstar »

Jurassic World is the best movie ever, hands down.
And lets not get started on Chris Pratt.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Guys! x3
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 04:41:58 am »
Wow you're an old member :) Happy to see you're still sticking around. I hope you enjoy your time on the site. Would love to get to know you more!

Offline .Birdstar.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 07:58:25 am »
Would be a pleasure getting to know you more, LordSuragaha! Thank you for posting on my little ol' thread!

Jurassic World is the best movie ever, hands down.
And lets not get started on Chris Pratt.

Master_callos

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 11:04:10 am »
Hello and welcome to the forums Birdstar! A WoW player eh? I haven't played since early MoP :X

Anyways, have fun and I hope you stick around. Maybe we'll meet in game at some point. :3

Offline Hanging Dog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • #Herbs // Toppsi Twirlly
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 11:47:04 am »

Hello Birdstar, it's a pleasure to welcome you to the forums
You have been around for quite sometime haven't you,
I also see that you too are a 'nerd' and a fan of WC, fabulous.
Well it was great reading about you, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
--
Sincerely, Nidhogel

Sig und Avvie von Moi
In-game User(s): Hanging Dog & Bleached
--
I'm Always Here If Ever You Need Halp