Author Topic: Tearing Apart... :Leopard Roleplay: (Remade!) Accepting!  (Read 21884 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: Tearing Apart... :Leopard Roleplay: (Remade!) Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2013, 01:11:02 am »
(Lots of things happened. And also welcome Puppy^^..BTW.. I kinda ban from my internet..So ill post tomorrow))

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2013, 01:12:01 am »
(Alright, see you Thrill.)
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2013, 01:29:26 am »
Cloud.
"I caught a rabbit... THIS BIG!"

Cloud turned around, and saw a large leopard leap at her. Her face crumpled up, her heart pounding hard. The male landed on her, and she gave a high pitched mew. She attempted bats at his face with her paw, but none hit him, her paws were to short. She squirmed underneath the him, mewing highly. Suddenly, she sensed her mother... She mewed louder, hoping Marshmallow would hear her soon. -short.-

Marshmallow.
"Don't lie Cloud!"

Marshmallow continued to walk, thinking Cloud was trotting behind her. Her paws swiftly tapped on the ground as she weaved through the trees, but then she heard a high pitched mew. She spun around, and saw her poor cub trapped by a male Leopard. She didn't care that the Clouded Leopard was the smallest kind of Leopard, she leaped forwards roaring loudly. Her claws were outstretched, and her teeth were bared. She tried to aim her paws to give a powerful aim at his neck, to make him wheeze. Her tail flicked with annoyance... -short!-

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2013, 01:35:56 am »

BORTH
Borth leaned his head back to avoid the angry mother's swiping paw. He looked at her mockingly for a second at her size, but then went back to his silent snarling. Borth leaped off of the cub and stared at the rabbit that was laying beside it. He leaped forward and seized it in his jaws, backing away. He quickly swiped his paws at them to try to fend the mother off, as he couldn't bite with the rabbit in his jaws.

((I feel like I'm powerplaying for some reason...perhaps it's because I haven't roleplay-fought in so long...))

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2013, 02:06:45 am »

Russet

Russet growled playfuly after eating the meal, there was a bit of it left. Russet pounced on Kayro and tussled around with him.He scented somthing, but ignored it. He thought it was just a fox snacking on some ones elses catch from a while ago. -short!-

Kayro

Kayro growled playfuly with his brother and tussled along.While the were play fighting, he scented somthing near their meal. He got away from Russet and looked over to where the Caribou was and saw that a cub was scavenging. He purred passionately, then Russet knocked him over agian. "Russet! Get off!" He smirked and puched his older brother off, then looked at the cub. He slowly padded over to it and smiled "Hello there." he looked down at the cub, guessing it was Male. "Im Kayro, whats your name young one?" he purred.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2013, 03:34:43 am »
Marshmallow.
"Don't lie Cloud!"

Marshmallow let out a deep snarl, skidding on the ground on her feet. She turned back to the male, her teeth bared, showing her sharp teeth. "Stay Away..." She snapped, and saw him reach for the rabbit. That tears it.. She thought, and raced forwards. Her round feet pounded on the earth, her tail high in the air. She stumbled a bit, but kept her balance as she leaped up again. If she landed on the male, she planned to bite his neck, but not his wind pipe. She didn't want to kill another leopard. She knew her cub was watching, her whole body shaking with nervousness. "Go get him Ma!" Cloud hissed, her claws unsheathed, and her teeth bared as well.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2013, 10:45:52 am »
(Wow..I missed so uch..Thanks for waiting...Not x'D! Well may I please have a recap. Thankies.))

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2013, 11:58:18 am »
((Sorry, Thrill. Got a little caught up in the action >.>

Recap:
Kayro and Russet are playing around for some meat, but then Kayro notices some little leopard cub. She said friendlily, "I'm Kayro, what's your name young one?"
Meanwhile, Borth has stumbled across Cloud and Marshmallow. He attacked Cloud and was planning to kill him, until Marshmallow began attacking back. Instead, Borth grabbed the rabbit beside Cloud and tried to run away, but Marshmallow attacked him again. (I'm going to roleplay further in this post)
Hodari started nervously eating another two leopards' elk carcass after they left.

That's pretty much it. Oh, and I'm changing Borth's rp color to FireBrick. XP))

BORTH
Borth immediately dropped the rabbit and looked around frantically for an escape route. Before he could realize she was leaping for him, the mother had him pinned down, thrashing. She kept snapping near his neck, but he folded his head down painfully so that she couldn't get to it. He writhed and wriggled, but never once did he make a sound except for his heavy breathing.

((Could you ask him something, Husky, so that he could show that he's mute?))

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2013, 12:23:53 pm »
(It's okay and thank you for the recap :3))

Apollo
(Can Apollo jump in anywhere?) Apollo saw the she cats in trouble. He growled. He really wanted to help..But how? Apollo was continuing growling and climbed down the tree. {Fight time xD). He hated someone disturbs his sleep or someone else..Who didn't do anything. The young male crouched down in the long grasses. It hidden him and no one could stop him.

Maya
The young cat raised her head, licking her lips, feeling the cold water running down her body. Maya signed and continued her journey, until suddenly she heard something high trees, crowing loudly like a warning. Maya froze a second..Was she suppose to be scared or hide? The young cat was confused on what to do. Until everything grew salient and felt something stalking her from behind. Maya cover her mouth were paw..Stopping the fear of breathing coming out..Then saw the strange came out of the bushes! It was a baby cub..Maya tilted her head and closely walked up to it.

Hanka
Hanka rolled out of bushes..Seeing a female leopard. The young the cub screamed with fear and ran be to the bushes. Maya ears back, she didn't mean to harm the cub. "Oh..No No!" she began with a disappointment look on her face.."I'm not here to hurt you" she explained, waiting for a responds. Hanka peaked out and saw the she was friendly. He came out and sniffed her. "Okay good" he smiled, also being friendly. "I'm Hanka..I'm was abounded from my parents..So I'm a loner" he signed, explaining why was here in the forest by himself. Maya gasped and looked at the cub. "That's rude" she said, not giving her name yet. "Oh nice name.. My name is Maya. I'm also a loner" she smiled, looking down at the cub. Hanka smiled and new this relationship will be great. "Yeah. I don't know why" he signed and stood by Maya's side. "I like you" he smiled, rubbing his cheek on her leg. He smiled and looked at her fur..Noticing it's different from his..He tilted his head with confusion. "Why is your fur white?" he asked. Maya giggled and replied. "I'm a snow leopard" she explained. "Oh." Hanka replied.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:35:50 pm by Thrillex »

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2013, 12:33:35 pm »
Apollo could stumble across Hodari eating the carcass if he's okay with it. ;3 ))