Author Topic: Tearing Apart... :Leopard Roleplay: (Remade!) Accepting!  (Read 22001 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Re: Tearing Apart... :Leopard Roleplay: (Remade!) Accepting!
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2013, 10:55:49 pm »
STILL.WAITING.FOR.HODARI.))
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2013, 11:00:15 pm »
Besides waiting for years...Just use your other character -shrugs-))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2013, 11:41:46 pm »

Name: Phantom
Breed: African Leopard
Personality: Phantom is an easy going female who likes walking around the forest looking for something to do, she is a very placid female who likes to lay in the trees, on a large rock or on a river bank and bask in the sun. She does come off as a very laid back female but actually she is quite aggressive and will most likely show aggression towards you when she first meets you if your male or female. Her favourite thing to do is hunt with her being a fast&strong leopardess she is very good at it. She also loves climbing trees, swimming, running and playfighting which once again she is good at cause of her strength, speed and stamina. Once you get to know her youve most likely got a friend forever who will fight for you throughout thick and thin even if she has fell out with you, she is also very straight forwards and will nearly always tell you how she sees it. She does often get herself into trouble which has nearly caused her life to be lost a few times but cause of her quick thinking this leopardess is still alive.
History: She lived with her mother until she was old enough to leave her and explore new places for herself. As everyone knows the males usually go off on their own again once they've got the female pregnant which is exactly what Phantom's father done but she doesnt mind she understands. Although her father didnt live with her she would often see him when she was out she was also quite close to her father, but closer to her mother as she brought her up.
Well her parents death was cause by humans as you can tell many leopards deaths have been caused by the humans. Well this is wat happened; Her mother was out when she heard a gunshot she then heard a cry that sounded like her mother, her eyes filled with worry and anger as she ran to the scream. Coming to a halt she seen her mother lying on the ground with a gunshot in her back and chest and a small puddle of blood as 3 humans stood around her.
She let out a gasp as a human aimed a gun at her. A dark figure from the trees let out a roar and down jumped her father onto the human giving Phantom time to escape. Yet again anoter gunshot went off and her fathers roar was herd, certain he was dead a tear rolled down her face.
When suddenly she heard steps behind her and a huff then a sudden tap on her side, she turned around to see her father standing behind her she roared in joy and began to give him hugs as she spotted a gunshot in his leg but he said he would be fine. A year later she went to check on her father as she done daily visits t find him on the floor dead.
Mother: Asia
Father: Zion
Pride Or Loner: Loner
Cubs: None
Mate: Nope
Crush: Nope
Other: She has got 4 scars one on her side, one on her back, one on her back left leg and the last on her right front leg. She is use to some humas as she did meet people from the rescue team, but now she must be weary of who she trusts as she can never be sure if they are the good guys or bad guys.
Cheese!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:57:12 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2013, 12:24:45 am »
(They both are talking to Hodari. I SHALL MAKE NEW CHAR.
And @ Taylor. Did you read the rules? I think you forgot something ^^)
???? ??? ?????

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2013, 12:43:41 am »
(Sorry, ive updated my app).
DA Account

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2013, 12:46:38 am »
Its alright. ^^)
???? ??? ?????

Hebe

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2013, 05:09:23 am »
Name: "They call me Deux."
Breed: "I'm a lovely Snow Leopard."
Personality: Deux is a very blunt, straightforward, b*tchy girl. She will say what she wants and wont give a sh*t. She can seem rude and cruel, and I guess she is- but not completely. She can be sweet and affectionate. Her kind personality doesn't "shine" too often but when it does you will know it. Deux will also show you very well when shes pissed off. She can get violent, extremely mean, and cruel when she feels the need to. This female is pretty guarded when it comes to emotions, even with her own friends. She does love them, its just hard to see plainly so. Deux needs no mate to live happily though, she's a born loner and will go through anything. Duex takes no sh*t- not even from her own Pride Leader. (If she decides to join one later on. c:) She has a strong mothering instinct though, she will help cubs- strictly, but lovingly. Deux has a downfall of getting too attached though, once she is close to another she will latch on and is very, very protective. Touch who she loves and you'll lose a limb. She is fiercely protective and loyal, despite not always following orders. This is a downfall though, because if she loves one of her loved ones it impacts her deeply, leaving large and lasting emotional scars. It takes her long to recover.
Mother: "Quite nosey, aren't you. Well, it was Mercedes."
Father: "Once again, nosey! But, I'll tell you his name too. Schlagen."
Pride Or Loner: "I'm actually quite proud to be a loner."
Cubs: "Cubs? Obviously not!"
Mate: "I don't even care for mates." But, you might be able to catch her eye. c;
Crush: "I honestly don't care about you all." Nope.
History: Deux has been a loner for all her life. She was born to a promiscuous female after a short fling in some unremembered location. She traveled with her mother from forest to forest until the age of one. Over time, she grew restless with her mother's lifestyle. She was unhappy with her constant affairs with other dogs who would, in most cases, abuse her mother and her both physically and mentally. This led her to grow increasingly violent towards her suitors. One day, a particularly large Leopard approached her mother and she snapped. She launched at the other dog, attacking him. The battle was bloody and Deux barely escaped with her life but, in the end, the other feline lay dead on the floor.

At that moment, something changed in her and it didn't go unnoticed in her mother's eyes. She grew quiet and bitter. One day, her mother confronted her about it and, by that stage, Deux had all but lost her mind and attacked her mother, ripping at her jugular and killing her in a blind rage. When she realized what she had done, her visage cracked and she broke down in a fit. She ran from the scene and kept running, running, running. From then on, she's spent her days living from week to week, drifting in and out of the area. It was only recently, with the sudden appearance of a few Leopards living in the area and made her think about making a permanent home here. Which, she obviously did.
Other: "You people and your cheese!" She isn't an insomniac, but she does have this trouble sleeping around others.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2013, 07:30:33 am »

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2013, 01:15:54 pm »
I'm gonna be inactive for a while, guys. Check this link: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=33876.new#new for more info ))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2013, 01:25:08 pm »

Phantom walked through the forest as birds singing their songs was the only thing she could hear as she let out a sight she padded over to a river and knelt down. She bent her head down into the water she she began to lap up the cool liquid, feeling satisfied she lifted her head from the water licking her lips, not long after that a yawn followed. Rising to her paws she shook her head as she turned around sharply.
Her eyes glittered from the sunlight. She flexed her claws as she looked around for a place to rest. Her eyes caught sight of a tree that she could rest in. With no hesitation she padded over to the tree her broad shoulders and work of muscle showing as she walked her tail swayed side to side.
She came to the tree and looked up she knelt down the the floor then pounced up gripping onto the tree with her strong, sharp claws. She climbed up the trunk of the tree and climbed onto a large branch she then walked along to branch and came to a spot she could lie down. Letting out a yawn she lowered herself down as her hind legs and tail was hanging from the tree she rested her head on her paws.
DA Account