Author Topic: Tearing Apart... :Leopard Roleplay: (Remade!) Accepting!  (Read 21996 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: Tearing Apart... :Leopard Roleplay: (Remade!) Accepting!
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2013, 01:46:49 pm »
Well..I have breaking news..I really enjoyed the roleplay,but I'm sadly leaving it..Sorry, (I know, I know..Always leaving)) I leave because..I'm in this website and always there..Sorry for the disappointment.))

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2013, 02:09:09 pm »

Name: Legadema
Breed: african leopard
Personality: Legadema is friendly and wild. But if somebody is bad to her, she would never forget it. She hunt, of course, but if she kill an animal that has a kid, she would save and protect the kid. Offcourse, it wouldn't stay alive, but it would be saved so long, how it has enough energy to live.
Mother: Legadema doesn't remember her name
Father: he left her mother, before Legadema was born.
Pride Or Loner: At the moment loner
Cubs: /
Mate: /
Crush: /
History:
Legadema grew up normally. There was only one thing, that wasn't naturally...humans. The humans film her, so at one day, Legadema use their 'thing'(The jeep) to hunt and hiding. After her mother chased her away, she search an own territory.
Other: Cheese:D

I hope its okay.

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2013, 05:38:06 pm »

BORTH
Borth looked at the female, confused. She looked calm, like she was thinking. Borth nodded at her last remark, and back away slowly. He was beginning to stalk around her to get away, when she looked at him in an odd way. If he could speak, he would say, "What are you looking at?" But he just stared right back.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2013, 05:39:26 am »
( I keeps forgeting about new character >-<)
(And Accepted Pyro. (If I may call you that.) )
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2013, 09:23:51 am »
(Off course you can call me Pyro and tanks:))

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2013, 04:56:38 am »
(OKAY NOW FOR THE HUNT FOR A NEW CHARACTER!)
( And k =)  )
???? ??? ?????

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2013, 01:18:32 pm »

:Phantom:
Phantom woke with the suns burning rays hitting her pelt as she let out a yawn her pearl white teeth showing as her jawflexed, her eyes squinting from the light. She looked around curious of her and wondering if there were anymore leopards out there as she gave a shrug.
Feeling bored she jumped from the branch of the tree and began to explore in search of new places and company. She came across a small river where she knelt down and began to lap up the cool liquid, she finished then sat in a sitting position as she licked her lips she went on to stretch. Rising to her paws she began to explore again her amber eyes glittering in the sunlight.
Phantoms stomach growled as she waked around the heat making her tired, liftingh her nose to the sky she got a scent of a near by herd gazelle she assumed (I can use elk right?). Following the scent she soon came to a large herd her stomach growled even more, Phantom knelt down and watched the herd carefully trying to seek out any injured or weak gazelles. Spotting an old one she began to crouch and urge closer to the herd her claws ready, her breathing softened as she got close. Her victum came closer and she got ready pouncing from the grass the chase was on.
Grass and earth flicking every where from the hooves of the gazelle as Phantom tried to keep up, after a few minutes she noticed the gazelle was slightly tiring so using her last burst of energy she jumped onto the gazelles back gripping on with her claws as she grabbed its neck. They fell to the floor with a thud blood filling her mouth then the gazelle lay motionless, satisfied with her kill she dragged it to a near by tree and began filling her stomach.
Once her hunger was satisfied she padded to a close lake as she began to lap up more cool water to help her stop tiring but the also help her clean her muzzle and paws. Sitting on the river bank she began to lick hear paws and pelt cleaning any blood stains that remaind, once she finished this process she began licking her muzzle removing the blood stains as she lay basking in the sun.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 01:31:37 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2013, 02:34:15 pm »
Bump)
???? ??? ?????

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2013, 02:40:29 pm »
Rainbow Wolf your signatur is so...LOL))

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2013, 03:03:06 pm »
Thankies. :3  )
???? ??? ?????