Author Topic: Tearing Apart... :Leopard Roleplay: (Remade!) Accepting!  (Read 21884 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Re: Tearing Apart... :Leopard Roleplay: (Remade!) Accepting!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 08:57:37 pm »
(All accepted!you may start if you want.)
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 09:12:15 pm »

Hanka
Ignore for now.

Apollo
The young Apollo yawned tiredly. He was extremely exhausted from the walking from place to place, following his prey. When the young male was a little awake, he rose to his paws and began clawing out the den with a kill in his mouth..Safely taking it with him, if he ever get hungry. -short- (Didn't know what to say >.<)

Maya
Maya woke up with a bright start. The young she-cat rose to her paws with a start. It was really early. Maya peaked out her head out of den,seeing no other creatures waking up.Maya signed as she paddle out of the den, hoping to meet other leopards around the area before day break. She really wanted to be in a pride..So she can have company and have someone to talk too, but no. When Maya was young..She's was in a pack. A horrible pack. The other leopards around her would beat here,abuse her..And stuff. Maya hated that day and decided to leaved her pride. Going to a new friendly one, but there's was no hope...--Back to Maya- Maya's flashbacks disappear with a dash, and made Maya to cry. Maya sniffed and continued her journey. When she was walking by, she saw a small pond up ahead. The young snow leopard cat flicker her tail and began running towards it. It been days when Maya didn't water..She was anxious to begin drinking. When she finally reached, Maya stop and starred at a second then bent her head down and began drinking, thirsty.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 09:22:00 pm by Thrillex »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2013, 09:47:45 pm »
Cloud...
"I caught a rabbit... THIS BIG!"

Cloud snuggled up to her mothers soft belly, breathing silently. Her dark blue eyes were closed, wanting to fall asleep again. Hardly, any light streamed through the den. The den was rather small, as it was under a tree, and roots surrounded them. Knowing she couldn't get to sleep, she opened her eyes, blinking tiredly. "Ma?" She whispered, curling her tail around her paws. "May I go explore, no hunters will come out this time of the morning!" She mewed, sounding a bit more awake. "Yeh..." Marshmallow yawned, sounding like she was sleep talking. Either way, Cloud took it as if she could.

She reached a large, round tree, and sat down. Her nose wrinkled lightly, as she scented lots more Leopards prowling around. Maybe Hunters won't come here, but Leopards do... She sighed, shaking her pelt. Might as well hunt, she thought, knowing that her mum  maybe couldn't hunt today, as the hunters could prowl around her den. Something caught her eye, and she saw a brown rabbit, fluffing up his fur. She smirked, and ducked under the large grass.

A couple of minutes later, when the rabbit started to eat the grass, she started to stalk forwards. The rabbit didn't notice, and when Cloud was a 2 inches away she leaped forwards. She caught it in her jaws, and bit its neck down, and it stopped moving. She proudly trotted back to her den, hoping no leopards would steal her prey.

Marshmallow.
"Don't lie Cloud!"

The light shined on her pelt, like she was some sort of god. She heard a faint mumble of her kitten, and just replied with a short, "Yes," not really knowing the question. She curled on her side, closing her eyes. Then she opened them wide, "Wait CLOUD!" She mewed, but the eager kitten had ran off. She tried to get up, but all of her bones ached, she had to run like hell yesterday. She recalled when the Hunter was chasing her, with Cloud in her mouth, luckily she ducked in her den, and the man ran past.... When Cloud comes back, we will come to the river. She thought, knowing she would come back.

Soon, she heard the tiny paw steps of her daughter, and a delicious smell.
"Rabbit, ooh my special girl!" She purred, picking herself up. She went up to the entrance of the den, and saw a plump, brown rabbit fixed in Cloud's jaw. She purred loudly, and wondered if Cloud was going to share. "You have half, and I have half." Cloud mewed, and split it with her claw, cutting around the spine. Normally, Marshmallow would reject, but she couldn't help it; she hadn't eaten in a week, she gave all of her food to Cloud. She quickly ate the food, and then they both set off to the river.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2013, 10:26:15 pm »

Apollo
Apollo ears peaked when he heard a female's yelling. The young turned his head and began looking around for the screaming leopard, but couldn't see her..She was too far. Apollo shrugged and continued walking for morning. When the male had a good walk, he will usually turned around and go to back to the small,rocky,mountains that he lives and sometimes climb the tree with a bigger prey in his mouth.When day was hitting to afternoon, Apollo began walking back home. He was really awake fro the walking,like always. When he reached to his area, the young male climbed up onto a tree, seeing half of everything. Then suddenly, Apollo looked down up ahead, seeing a she cat  and baby cat[Marshmallow and Cloud] together..Something in there mouths..Apollo was confused but quickly turning his head, trying to be disrespectful or noisy. [Sorry if I'm not making sense..I was thinking since I was out of ideas >.<]

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2013, 10:50:33 pm »

Russet

Russet looked over to his brother, who was trudging up the hill. "Come on! Your going to miss the hunt!" he called down to Kayro. "Its not my fault that you have strongher claws then mine!" Russet rolled his eyes and began to walk up the rocks to where he scented the caribou. He peeked over the rocks and saw a female caibou munching on some grass. Then he whisperd to Kayro "You go left, I'll go right." Kayro nodded and began moving slowly to the left and Russet went right.

When they reached where Russet told them to be at, he nodded and they sprang out onto the Cow. It began bucking and swinging around. Kayro squirmed up onto its back and Russet stayed behind, digging his teeth into its rear. Kayro bit the back of its neck and the Caribou began to hollar, Russet began working his way up to help Kayro and reached up with his brother, Kayro began to slip but Russet grabed his scruff and pulled him up. The caribou began bucking harder. Russet angled his head to where it was infront of its neck and bit down hard onto it. The caribou began to slow and moments later it fell to the ground.

Kayro

Kayro trudged up the hill.He paused when he heard his brother, Russet, and looked up "Come on! You'll miss the hunt!" Kayro rolled his eyes and replied "Well its not my fault my claws arent as strong as yours!" He began to trudge back up. When he reached up with his brother, he went left as instructed. -After the hunt-

Kayro felt the Caribou weaken under his paws and leaped off.It fell to the ground and Kayro trotted over to it.He leaned down and began to eat the female Caribou.When he and Russet finished, he began to bathe himself.He looed up and looked at the sky.It was midday, yet he heard nor saw any other Leopards at all. I wonder why... he thought to himself before beging tackled down by Russet.
???? ??? ?????

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 10:53:35 pm »
((Will post later, Feral Hearts acting up again...))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 11:11:10 pm »

Name: "My name? Hodari." Hodari- meaning Brave.
Breed: African Leopard.
Personality: "Hum..." Hodari is a rather posh male, but he doesn't mean to be. Naturally, he is very active, and will race anything he sees. Despite being a cub, he finds the time to hunt, and look after himself. He is very social, and wants to chat with all leopards. Not knowing the danger of humans, he will likely sit in front of them, wondering why they are standing on two legs.
Mother: "I honestly don't know.." Zira.
Father: "Uh.." Jumbe- meaning Leader.
Pride Or Loner: Loner.
Cubs: None.
Mate: None
Crush: "Heh..." Cloud.
History: "I can't remember, since I bumped my head.." He can't remember anything since about a week ago when he bumped his head on a rock. He knew his age, gender, and name, but that is all he can remember.
Other: Cheese?

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2013, 11:19:57 pm »
Accepted! Start whenever! ))
???? ??? ?????

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2013, 11:39:15 pm »
Hodari.

Blue eyes flickered open, and in a rabbit hole lay a tiny cub. Silently, the cub pawed his away up the little, steep hole, and finally he got up. Hodari pawed at the muddy ground, digging his claws in. A small tapping noise came from near a tree, and he sneakily crawled forwards to see the thing. It turned out to be his crush, Cloud, and he watched her in awe. Even the rabbit didn't distract him from the beautiful Clouded Leopard. Purring, he watched her walk off to the sound of the rabbit.

When she started to bring the rabbit to her territory, and he stumbled off, his legs wobbling. Leopards were crawling around everywhere! He shivered, and ducked down, wanting to feel more safe.

5 minutes later, he heard leopards rambling on to each other. "Come on! Your going to miss the hunt!" Then the other one snarled, "Well its not my fault my claws aren't as strong as yours!" He followed them, flicking his tail. He saw them hunt a Cow, and saw them leave a bit after eating. Slowly, he sneaked towards the elk, and looked at the two Leopards tackling. He started to quickly eat the meat, his heart pounding.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 01:03:37 am »

BORTH
Borth trotted through the forest, his ears swiveling around wildly--as usual. He sniffed the air. More leopards. His stomach rumbled. One of the leopards was a cub. He closed his eyes, then opened them again. They were slits, and he has lifting his lips in a silent snarl. Borth tracked down the two leopards. He saw the mother half-awake in a clearing, while a small cub was holding a rabbit in its jaws, trotting back to its mother. Borth, without stopping to think, leaped out and surprised the cub. He stood in front of it, lashing his tail and silently snarling.
 He leaped forward to grab the cub, claws outstretched.

((Look out, littleCloud...>:D ))