Author Topic: Terrain and Height Map Request  (Read 1786 times)

Amber123

Terrain and Height Map Request
« on: February 11, 2012, 10:43:16 pm »
Here is a description of what I would like it to look like, whoever makes the best one will get a free    map!!!

Description:

It is a blooming meadow with a massive mountain area surrounding the border. Holes in the mountains are scattered about, big enough for three full grown male lions. A large lake in the shape of a splattered ball of paint has three smaller rivers flowing out of it. They swerve and twist through the meadow. The rivers are pretty deep and have a massive bowl-like hole in the side of one. Hills roll around the meadow with a small, but deep, rocky canyon near the top left side of it. The height map is pretty tall, tall enough for a flying creature to fly about half a mile above the tallest place in the map. And one last thing, the tallest hill has lumps sticking out randomly along the sides, just enough in the right position for a lion or wolf to climb up. The hill is completely flat at the top.

IF YOU WIN.....

First Place, you will get a free map by me, your choice of preset, and either another map or a cool avatar or signature for you!
    Second Place, a free map by me and your choice of preset!   
      Third Place, a free map by me!

GOOOOOOOD LUCK!!!!