Author Topic: KILLER ITEM IDEA (ADV. designer please!)  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Renagade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
KILLER ITEM IDEA (ADV. designer please!)
« on: July 20, 2012, 07:06:46 pm »
(NOTICE/ UPDATE) As this was posted fully almost 8 months ago, I can see that it may be harder to find people good at Rendering such items. I wish to thank any one who read this and hope that it may yet have a chance. Until then I have found it hard to Render such things my self as my skills have dwindled down to nothing, and they just did not look good at all. So I personally am abandoning this idea. Any one who wishes to take it is welcome too. Thank you for your time.

looking for items like back mounted cannons/ mechanized Armor.

Though i wish to have the cannon and armor as separate items, and the armor based on helm, body, and leg, and have a heavy, medium, and light set. (as well as several cannons including but not limited to: long range, auto, heavy, and repair)
I hope many of you find this interesting and post ideas for what you would think might work :) (this is kind of a far fetched idea, for someone with killer skillz, so i wish the best of luck to whoever takes this for me!) but it would look BA in game and make killer RP!

(Note my other post in the off topic boards, i am looking for rendering software to attempt this my self)

(also comment if you think this is possible, i would love to know so i don't try in vein)

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 09:50:13 pm by Renagade »
Grieve hard, then, the shadows of the ones gone before, will Leave you with the joy that should rightfully be yours.