Author Topic: Map Help - New Rock Not Visible  (Read 611 times)

Offline LW115

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Map Help - New Rock Not Visible
« on: September 15, 2016, 04:52:25 pm »
Hello everyone.

So I just need help with a small issue. I have a map Ive worked on now and then when I felt like it. With the huge update Feral Heart got this summer I decided to update the map.
Change the trees to the new better looking kind, change the terrain etc. But I have one problem with the new rocks. Specifically the Cliff2, it will not appear on the map.

Allow me to clarify. In-game in the public worlds everything works fine. But when I in-game go on my map that rock does not appear. In map builder it does. And its not that all the new rocks wont appear or work. Its only that rock, Cliff2 that just wont show. Ive tried a lot. Export it again, restart the game. Save and export that rock to a different group in object maker. Nothing has worked so far.

So a little help with this please. It would be much appreciated. :)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Map Help - New Rock Not Visible
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 08:33:18 pm »
Since objects were added/removed with the update, I do believe that there are some default meshes that do not appear anymore. I could be wrong though as I have not made a map myself since the update. I would suggest taking the related files to the Cliff2 and installing them as if they were an object that you had downloaded from an outside source and then going into the object maker and saving them to a new group. I'm not sure if that will change things, but it's worth a try.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.