Author Topic: Unable to get in-game  (Read 892 times)

wolfgirl56

Unable to get in-game
« on: September 15, 2016, 09:19:53 pm »
Alright, so. I got the game downloaded via the web setup. Whenever I type in my password to try and get in, it'll take a few seconds and then it says, "Failed to connect to front server." Did anyone else have this problem in the beginning when you tried to connect to the server?

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Unable to get in-game
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 09:25:33 pm »
Make sure you are logging into the "Play Game" tab located here. Just keep it running behind the game window and don't minimize it, and you should be good to go. :)

wolfgirl56

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 09:31:22 pm »
Make sure you are logging into the "Play Game" tab located here. Just keep it running behind the game window and don't minimize it, and you should be good to go. :)

Thank you for letting me know! I'll try this and see how it goes.
edit: Yep, it works. Thank you so much!!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 09:48:23 pm by wolfgirl56 »

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 09:51:39 pm »
Also, if you left someone on the old maps, you might have to use the link to "reset home" or it can't find them properly.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 10:05:22 pm »
Glad it all worked for you. And Kuri is also right, after the update, you will have to reset and send your characters home to get them into the new map, just in case you didn't know that. But I really hope you enjoy the wonderful new update! If you're satisfied with the answers, a staffer should be along soon to lock this up for ya.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 10:38:20 pm »
I will go ahead and lock this thread since the problem seems to have been fixed. ^^^

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.