Author Topic: What is THIS!?  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: What is THIS!?
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 03:15:14 am »
That is a TV ariel  with no texture.  Could be labeled "Antennae" LOL if it's a wearable item!
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Mr. Sakurai I don't feel too good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 03:16:36 am »
Thank you so much for your help everyone. Sadly I had to log off of FH for the night, but tomorrow I'll definitely see if that's the case. Thank you all so, so much for your assistance, I really appreciate it.
"I'm really feeling it!"

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Mr. Sakurai I don't feel too good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 11:35:01 pm »
*Bump*
"I'm really feeling it!"

Offline Shazadah

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me NaruWolf
    • http://shay-wolf.deviantart.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/Mid
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2016, 08:41:56 am »
I've looked everywhere I can and haven't found anything. I thought I'd be able to find the thread but it's like it never existed, either that or I'm just not searching the right words in the right places. Or I looked right passed it. Both those things are likely possible with me.

Anyway, if it comes down to not wanting to wait for someone to find another solution, then go ahead and make backups of any files you want, and uninstall your FH (be sure to delete the folder afterward). Reinstall it and log in before putting anything back, just to make sure everything in-game is where it should be, then move your files into where they belong. If the problem arises again after that, then it has to be something in your files that's causing the mishap. Let us know the results and feel free to ask more questions. If this is locked before then, you're welcome to make another thread. Good luck to ya.