Author Topic: Ayudame~ Emote issue?  (Read 816 times)

Offline LordKreiger

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • meganzas.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Ayudame~ Emote issue?
« on: October 14, 2016, 06:25:56 pm »
I've been told a lot lately that I have a face glitch where I constantly have the OMG emote on when all my number settings do not have OMG set. I started getting this after the big update so I'm not sure if it has something to do with that or what?

No matter how many times I change emotions to fix it, it just goes back to OMG after 5 or so minutes.
Check out the Pack of Eventide!
"You need a little mischief in your life to keep your soul alive." - BJ

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Ayudame~ Emote issue?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 06:39:18 pm »
Have you tried restarting the game application? Occasionally, if you've left an emote on for a while, it can get a bit "stuck" on your character, although closing it and reopening the game usually fixes this. Are you pressing anything or messing with emotes that would cause the emote to get stuck? You may want to go into your in-game setting and make sure that a certain key isn't activating the emote. Be sure that you haven't selected the emote as a permanent emote for your character in the character creation selection, as well, although since you aren't experiencing the emote sticking right away, this may not be the case.

If all else fails, you could always try re-installing the game, in case you may have moved around any files.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Shazadah

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me NaruWolf
    • http://shay-wolf.deviantart.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/Mid
    • View Profile
Re: Ayudame~ Emote issue?
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 12:00:44 am »
I've seem to have noticed that after the update happened, some of my characters' default emotes were emotes not found on the list in the Character Creator. Default emotes are the emotes your character goes back to after howling, roaring, or changing maps. I don't think this is anything to worry about, an easy fix is to find the effected character in the Character Selection screen and click the Edit button, and then choose a default emote from the list in the first tab where you can change sizes and give the chatacter a name, then save. Should fix the issue. And to make sure it worked you can restart the game and log back in again.