Author Topic: What is your most cherished memory or moment and why?  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
What is your most cherished memory or moment and why?
« on: February 13, 2018, 12:04:53 am »
Heya guys! I thought a positive thread would be nice, doesn't have to be personal at all and please remember to follow basic forum rules. I look forward to hearing what you guys have!

Mine personally has to be my favorite concert - and it was Three Days Grace, back when Adam was still in the band obviously. I got to take home his glove he wore his very guitar pick. It was an amazing night and I won't ever forget it.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
Re: What is your most cherished memory or moment and why?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 12:35:09 am »
hmm.. that's a toughie, considering all the good times, friends and general rollercoaster that was 2017.
probably..
aw man of all time..
i don't have a specific date, but rejoining feral-heart.
this was two years ago, before the update, and i wasn't quite sure what to think of 2016 just yet.
i didn't have many friends, and i don't really know what prompted me to get back into fh. just kinda happened.
little did i know that doing so would snowball into the best times of my teen years. laughter, tears, general humanity really ensued, not just from the game but outside as well, and every moment has been worth it.

this game, in a way, also helped me learn to get comfy with getting out of my shell, so really, props.

it's not really a specific moment i can tell you every detail of, or anything severely groundbreaking in of itself, but it was really really something that started an amazing part of my life.
love you floofs.

whoops i did get a little personal there- --ah well
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline teanovai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • . care for a spot of tea?
    • teanovai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 01:00:33 am »
i have quite a few cherished memories, but one that comes to mind is that a few weeks ago i finally got my ghost of the pridemother skin in wow! i was ecstatic, and although it's probably a super silly thing to other people, i don't think i could've been more excited! it's a super cool appearence, and i'm glad i was able to obtain it before they remove it when the next expansion launches! (though i will admit, i haven't got the other colour variations yet, hehe.)

signature by me | icon by raspbearies
my preset!

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 01:03:10 am »
Man I've had a lot over the last couple of years but...my most cherished memory was in old Ficho when I met my group of friends and created our rp that's still going! We're all still very good friends and I'll never forget those wonderful times.

Valar.Morghulis

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 05:17:25 am »
Oh my God I have a lot of memories that I’m absolutely happy and grateful for xD It’s literally 6am right now and I cannot remember everything xD
I’m always happy for the days that I adopted a guinea pig, and another one that was bought in a pet shop which had bad conditions. I feel like I saved them and I’m so happy for that!
Also, one of the best memories was last year when I got into college!
Hm, what else...
I have a lot but honestly I can’t remember right now xD
I mean this isn’t exactly a memory but, I’m so happy and grateful for the family I have <3

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 05:44:11 am »
There's quite a few memories I cherish, but the one I am most fond of would be when I decided to join a fairly well-known group on here and met the small group of friends I'm still very much in touch with to this day. I love every single one of them and couldn't imagine what things would be like without them. Feralheart has taken me on so many adventures, allowed me to meet so many different people, helped me grow as a person - there's certainly a lot of memories associated with this game that I am very grateful for.

Outside the game, I'd have to say my other most cherished memory would be when I met a few cast members from The Walking Dead. That show used to be my favorite and to suddenly be told one day that I was going to meet several of the actors, I was ecstatic. I've never met any celebrity or generally people I've looked up to before that moment, so it was very exciting for me.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline applescruffs

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ☆ always groovy ☆
    • stardustonblond
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 02:55:06 pm »
Let's see...I'm not sure if I can recall my MOST cherished memory, I have lots, but one cherished memory of mine would have to be from some years ago, either in 2013 or 2015. I was down in Florida with my grandparents for my birthday. I remember going to the grocery store to pick up the cake, and when I told one of the workers in the bakery area that it was my birthday, he brought all the people out from the back to wish me a happy birthday! Everyone was so sweet and thinking back on that time always makes me smile. I'd love to go back to Florida one day, I love it there!  :D

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 03:10:56 pm »
The day I was told about GGFestival. I cherish all the times I’ve been to this giant LAN-party. I can be myself, I get to be featured on a livestream where 400+ watch, I meet new friends and I play the games I want<3
doing what i feel like

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 07:14:54 pm »
driving from utah to wisconsin in my dad's new truck

nice bonding time

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972