Author Topic: I think I deserve a vacation  (Read 11492 times)

I Ship It!

Re: I think I deserve a vacation
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 04:28:49 am »
You deserve a break Red, you've worked really hard for this community. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into FeralHeart and tolerating so many members.  :)

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 07:18:57 am »
Oh Red...
I have to admit...your words made me tear up some, and it broke my heart to see such a great fluff go, but I will say I am happy for you. As you said for five long years you have been here watching this game, and helping it bloom, into something amazing for all of us to enjoy. You made a small flower bud turn into a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. I honestly couldn't be happier with how things for this lovely game turned out. More than anything you deserve this time to yourself, and I feel you should take full advantage of that. Find yourself a nice cold glass of tea, and kick back relaxing. Put a little umbrella in your tea to make it look more like a vacation if you wish, but please enjoy your time relaxing. I honestly hope to see your toosh running about the community still and hope to bump into you once in a while so that I may say hello to you.

You have been someone great in this game for so very long. You have always placed us first before anyone else, and I must say you and I share a lot of the same aspirations for this game. I will admit my aspirations were stronger on my other account as you and the Staff may all know, and have watched my hopes slowly pass as things happened in my life. Though I will say it is thanks to you and the Staff that my spark is coming back. I look at the community now to see all the new faces, and few of my older friends but I am still more than happy. I know you made me wish to come back to the community, and I plan on it once I get a few things straightened up, and have some things in my pocket before I join once more as a full fledged community member once more. I enjoyed doing what you had before you were a Staffer. I enjoyed sitting about just helping. Giving tutorial when needed, and helping solve issues when I saw them.

You helped so many become better people including myself, and I wish I knew some way to thank you more than just giving you my horrid art, and writing a note for you to read later. You deserve so much more, but I have no idea where to start such a gift for you. Until then I hope when you come back to us I might have a sufficient gift for you waiting my dear. Be happy, and enjoy that long deserved vacation my dear. We all will await your return to our lovely home and community. <3
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 10:14:37 am by PrettyReckless »

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 11:19:07 am »
I understand, and I'll miss you as you part ways while you go on a vacation.

I always looked up to you here on the forum, and in-game. I never thought i would be reading a leaving topic that you wrote. But the time comes for everyone. You were a very kind and helpful floof, and I hope we can meet again after your vacation.

See you soon, I wish you luck in the real world.

Im not good with goodbyes, am I?

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline Kryvul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • http://kryvul.deviantart.com/
    • Kryvul
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2016, 01:54:00 pm »
I know you and I talked last night over Skype, but I feel it's most appropriate to post here.

You and I have known each other since, pretty much, the beginning year of the game. We've been through so many events, both good and bad, and have witnessed the unthinkable in that time. However, you have stayed as the pillar to hold up a game that was long trashed and at all angles attacked by heartless individuals who only found pleasure in shoving their sticks at a community and game that they had to reason to mess with in the first place. You stayed calm and collected through out everything, I know not behind the curtain due to us constantly talking, but to the public you did.
I, personally, have always looked up to you, how you were so easy to handle even the roughest of members when I know, myself, that I could not. You, out of anyone I've ever met, have shown me there are better ways to handle a situation.

I know Feral Heart has caused such a stress on your body, I know how much it has dragged you down and consumed your life. I just want you to know we thank you from the bottom of our hearts, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will always be around for you to talk to, so never shy away from asking.

I will also pester you every day because I can.

Signature and profile (C) Bawfle
Check out her work here: http://bawfle.deviantart.com/

Offline Raddlegoose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2016, 02:32:15 pm »
 I hope for the best, Red! Have a safe vacation!

Offline pkf10

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 03:25:17 pm »
I never really post on here, but I do believe I should show up at least once to thank you for the time you spent working so hard for this game and the community. While the two of us really never talked besides one brief encounter I have always supported and cared about you from afar. these past 5 years. You deserve a vacation, and I hope it'll be what you need to take a step back and take care of yourself.

Take good care Red! I wish you the best

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2016, 04:18:49 pm »
A holiday is well overdue, friend. You really do deserve one. You've been through so much and put up with us for a long time, it is time you took a breather for as long as you need. You've done a lot for us, purely out of your innate good nature, and I, and many others I'm sure, really appreciate that.
Gotta be honest, when I saw this topic I really did panic. But it comforts me to know you'll still be flitting around here and there. I'm grateful to have served as a staff member with you, and I thank you and the others for having me. I like to think we've made a good positive difference to the community and game.
I know we haven't spoken a lot for a while. A lot of personal stuff going on at my side of sea the last few months. But know that you're a genuinely lovely person and I'm happy to lend a paw, shoulder or ear for anything.

Just a few moments we shared xD

In seriousness though, you did good. Well done, mate.  ;)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2016, 07:07:44 pm »
Good luck - I wish you the best, Red.

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2016, 07:19:25 pm »
Thank you for everything, Red. From 2011 to now you were dedicated to this game and its community, and I believe this vacation is long overdue. Safe travels, my dear friend.

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2016, 09:06:17 pm »
I hope you find happiness where-ever you go, Red. You deserve it. <3