Author Topic: Slowing things down a little  (Read 117593 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Slowing things down a little
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2012, 09:02:12 pm »
We'd gladly want to see new maps in the game and it should really have more locations for the players to go to, but currently there's some things hindering that leaving us with what we have.

And making a map itself is not really the problem, it's getting them inside of the official game that is.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Trifox

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2012, 10:36:20 pm »
I have a friend of mine who's only online during the very early mornings due to his job, and neither of us see registrations open at this time. He has been trying to sign up for 3 weeks so far and we find it very annoying. In my opinion invitation only registration would be better than this.

-Trifox

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2012, 05:47:39 pm »
At last. The registrations were open today! I've been waiting for them every day for like 5 weeks. I thought they would never open because the system crashed or something and I checked and there it was, oh by the way, I really think the idea for registration is a great idea to help the system from crashing.
=) Poptart5 ;D halloween rocks!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 11:57:04 am by Thewolfwhisperer »

Offline kitty2002

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2012, 07:52:41 pm »
ok thats way my ness could not get on! :)

Offline kitty2002

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2012, 07:56:09 pm »
i think its a good i iea or something (relly not a go speller see!) i hope it NEVER crash!!!! :D

Offline ScubaDiver4life

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • To your DOOM you may come
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2012, 01:40:37 am »
I say do a sweep and get rid of inactive players and maps that have not been used in years. That might clear things up. Also, if people are willing to donate the money to get a new, bigger, faster, server I wouldn't back down from starting a donation box or somthing. Please, do something!!!! I want to be able to log on to the game when ever I feel stressed and decompress with my friends.
~To your DOOM you may come~ Hades UW God

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2012, 11:45:30 am »
Yea she's got a point. If you had a donation center and you raised enough money, you could use it to get better servers and inprove feralheart. You could get new designes for charictars, more maps, better servers, and even more space for more players! Just a suggestion.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 11:56:42 am by Thewolfwhisperer »

Hunterstorm9

« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2012, 01:14:14 pm »
^_^ I was on this morning and the register was finally on! I was waiting for like 2 weeks xD But now that I'm on, I can see how much improvement's going on! Love it :D

Offline ScubaDiver4life

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • To your DOOM you may come
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2012, 01:48:32 pm »
Yea she's got a point. If you had a donation center and you raised enough money, you could use it to get better servers and inprove feralheart. You could get new designes for charictars, more maps, better servers, and even more space for more players! Just a suggestion.  ;)

Thank you and yes, new designers for characters and maps would be nice. Also to get some more sweet permanent maps for FH would be good. But yes, if people are willing to donate the money to improve their favorite game, don't refuse and argue, just thank them and get a new server and improve the Game. It could use a few updates. Keeps telling me it can't connect to Flouriteine Plains maps, over and over and eventually shuts down. So expanding it would be great.
~To your DOOM you may come~ Hades UW God

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2012, 06:54:19 pm »
As stated prior, money is not the issue. The game is pending an update from it's programmer and until we see the update there is little to be done.

I say it again, money is not the issue.