Author Topic: Slowing things down a little  (Read 117579 times)

Offline moonshadow12

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Slowing things down a little
« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2012, 02:00:43 am »
PLease open now! My friend needs to sign up!

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2012, 10:10:16 am »
We don't do that.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #132 on: October 29, 2012, 04:41:40 pm »
I actually feel that this is more of a restriction of members because from what I understand is that for example, and I don't mean this rudely, that while you playing the game with a friend, an that's probobly the only time that day you can get on on the certain day. And all of a sudden you just get logged out of the game and can't get back on. I'd find that to be inconvenient for I know people will end up not liking this and make multiple accounts, if my idea is correct. If I'm wrong please correct.

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 29, 2012, 05:46:38 pm »
I actually feel that this is more of a restriction of members because from what I understand is that for example, and I don't mean this rudely, that while you playing the game with a friend, an that's probobly the only time that day you can get on on the certain day. And all of a sudden you just get logged out of the game and can't get back on. I'd find that to be inconvenient for I know people will end up not liking this and make multiple accounts, if my idea is correct. If I'm wrong please correct.

It isn't a restriction on playing times in game, it's only a restriction on signing up as a new member.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2012, 09:38:33 pm »

It isn't a restriction on playing times in game, it's only a restriction on signing up as a new member.

Just adding to here since you mentioned, "And all of a sudden you just get logged out of the game and can't get back on." The only place an individual should be having that problem in is in Fluorite. Fluorite Plains is the only map that during some parts of the day gets crowded and most everyone who isn't already on the map can't get in because it's at full capacity. If you find yourself with a character of yours stuck on that map or any map for that matter all you have to do is use the forum character reset option. There is no need to make multiple accounts. It's even stated in the rules that the staff do not favor the idea of having multiple accounts. You can also always just play in another map. Here is what you can do next time a character gets stuck:

Go to the upper right side of the forum and click the "character reset" option.
It should look like this:

From there you log in again and then select either the "go home" or "reset home" option.
After that restart the game and log back into that character.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 09:54:57 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline -Mink-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 29, 2012, 09:46:23 pm »
They need to change the text color for character reset.....I can't see it without highlighting. 
Derp

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2012, 10:08:16 pm »
They need to change the text color for character reset.....I can't see it without highlighting. 
Not sure why you're not able to see the reset option unless you highlight it but maybe you're having that weird problem that sometimes happens to the forum that makes the modules' normal colors change like so:

If that's the case try changing your browser. You can also turn off compatibility mode if you're using Internet Explorer. Either way the forum color change problem usually sorts itself out after a little while. However if you need further assistance try posting here for help:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=27.0
Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 01:27:23 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 30, 2012, 12:48:48 am »
I think an admin should delete accounts when someone says their gonna be gone forever o3o just an opinion
Happy Pride Month!

WolfLuvah1229

« Reply #138 on: October 30, 2012, 12:58:52 am »
Seems Fair c: Can't Wait to see How It Turns Out. (Today I Wanted to make an Extra Account For Other Stuff,Etc. But Since I Forgot About this I Was Like Oh Noes T-T)

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 30, 2012, 01:02:12 am »
Yeah, only problem is admins rnt always on, and we need someone really responsible
Happy Pride Month!