Author Topic: Ask Tullile  (Read 10184 times)

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
Ask Tullile
« on: September 24, 2015, 07:36:29 pm »
I don't think I've ever actually introduced myself to anyone on here (I kind of just showed up out of nowhere on the forum), and instead of making an introduction topic, I think it might be a little fun to just let you guys ask me anything you want (as long as it's appropriate, of course). I'll answer anything game-related and even some personal questions, if you have any (but please don't ask about my age, sexuality, etc. etc.).

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Tullile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 10:11:32 pm »
1. What is your favorite color?

2. Favorite food(s)?

3. Favorite movie(s)?

4. Current fandoms?

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 10:14:12 pm »
Whats your favorite fruit?
Do you speak any other languages?
What species is your OC?
pm for free art i need practice

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 10:20:21 pm »
1. What is your favorite color?

2. Favorite food(s)?

3. Favorite movie(s)?

4. Current fandoms?

1. Red

2. Pizza <3

3. I don't really have a favorite movie, but if I had to choose I'd say I love The Maze Runner the most.

4. I'm a huge nerd for Black Butler right now.

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 10:22:48 pm »
Whats your favorite fruit?
Do you speak any other languages?
What species is your OC?

1. I love apples and oranges the most (can't decide between the two of them).

2. My main language is English, and I'm a beginner in German.

3. My OC (or fursona, rather) is an unknown species, just a grey canine.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 07:40:55 am »
APS: Well... Because I just wanted to ask some people some questions, I wanted to ask some people I know questions! Oh, and speaking of OCs... Here is my FNAF OC... Snowy...

Snowy: Gee, don't sound so sad! I only followed you from the pizzeria! Once Bonnie find you gone he'll be soooo mad! Haha!

APS: And he'll be mad at you too... Anyways, 1, favorite song?

Snowy: 2! What's your favorite game?

APS: Well, this is going a bit better than earlier... 3, Why do you like BB? I mean Black Butler, not Balloon Boy!

Snowy: Right...

APS: -_-

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 08:20:25 pm »
APS: Well... Because I just wanted to ask some people some questions, I wanted to ask some people I know questions! Oh, and speaking of OCs... Here is my FNAF OC... Snowy...

Snowy: Gee, don't sound so sad! I only followed you from the pizzeria! Once Bonnie find you gone he'll be soooo mad! Haha!

APS: And he'll be mad at you too... Anyways, 1, favorite song?

Snowy: 2! What's your favorite game?

APS: Well, this is going a bit better than earlier... 3, Why do you like BB? I mean Black Butler, not Balloon Boy!

Snowy: Right...

APS: -_-

Your OC Snowy sounds cute ^^

1. I really love the song Love Runs Out by One Republic, and Propane Nightmares by Pendulum. I can't decide between the two.

2. Definitely Feral-Heart.

3. That's kind of a long story. I really love anime, and earlier this year I had thought about watching Black Butler because I kept seeing stuff about it. I ended up watching the first two seasons during Spring Break, and made my girlfriend watch it too because she likes anime as well X'D (And she liked it too).
I fell in love with the story and the characters (especially Grell, because he's hilarious) as I continued watching it. In August when I started going to my new school and saw that they had the manga (comic series that the anime is based off of) in the library, I ended up reading the entire series and got even more addicted to it. The manga is still ongoing, too, so I don't think I'll leave this fandom any time soon.

The series (both the manga and anime) is rated 14 and up, because of violence, inappropriate scenes and jokes (no nudity, though), and some parts in it that are a little disturbing (vomiting, etc.). So I don't know whether to recommend it or not lmao.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2015, 09:58:39 pm »
Snowy: I'm cute?! How dare you say that! I am a bird of beauty and fashion, but you call me just cute?!?!

APS: Be lucky he said that... In fact, why don't you ask him some more questions?

Snowy: Alright... 1, have you ever played FNAF? If so, what's your favorite game in the series?

APS: Maybe not FNAF questions? It annoys some people...

Snowy: You say more FNAF questions? Alright, 2, what's your favorite character from FNAF?

APS: SNOWY... I'll take it from here... 3, what's your least favorite character from BB?

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2015, 12:55:54 am »
Snowy: I'm cute?! How dare you say that! I am a bird of beauty and fashion, but you call me just cute?!?!

APS: Be lucky he said that... In fact, why don't you ask him some more questions?

Snowy: Alright... 1, have you ever played FNAF? If so, what's your favorite game in the series?

APS: Maybe not FNAF questions? It annoys some people...

Snowy: You say more FNAF questions? Alright, 2, what's your favorite character from FNAF?

APS: SNOWY... I'll take it from here... 3, what's your least favorite character from BB?
1. I've only played the first game once, and that was like right after it came out. I was at my friend's house at 2am (she was asleep, and I was on her computer with headphones on). I ended up falling asleep because I was verrry tired at the time, but I forgot the game was still on because suddenly one of the robots made the screeching sound and I almost had a heart attack lmao

2. I don't know much about the game, but I've seen some fanart and of course roleplayers in Ficho, and I kind of like the chicken (I think her name is Chika or Chica). I just think her design is adorable. <3

3. Tbh I kind of love every character in the show, but my least favorite (the one I just don't love as much as the others) is probably Ash/Angela.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2015, 04:07:40 am »
APS: I wonder what animatronic "killed" you... Well, they say "kill" but we really are just trying to find a new friend- At least, that's what I thought...

Snowy: NO! We're trying to catch the murderer, bird brain!- Oh wait...

APS: So... 1, how do you like Snowy?... The little brat...

Snowy: Hmp, 2, what do you think of APS? The little weirdo...

APS: 3, ARE WE STARTING A FIGHT?!

Snowy: YES, I THINK WE ARE!