Author Topic: Ask Me anything.  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Ask Me anything.
« on: April 12, 2017, 11:21:48 am »
Go ahead and ask me anything (within reason). It can be about me as a person or any of my characters.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Me anything.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 12:04:17 pm »
Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
How do you come up with a new character?
If you could bring any one of your characters to life, which would it be and why? What would you tell them and/or what activities would you do with them?
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 05:33:05 pm »
[
Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
How do you come up with a new character?
If you could bring any one of your characters to life, which would it be and why? What would you tell them and/or what activities would you do with them?

Favorite thing to do on a rainy day would have to be sitting out in the rain Pffaha.

I normally come up with a new character by just simply drawing a random preset then going off that for drawings and what not.

If I could bring one of my characters to life it'd deffenantly have to be Toast, she is my main OC and is strongly based off me so I'm sure we'd get along. I would instantly show her what Nandos is then off to a water park baha.

Some lovely questions Thank you so much!

Offline Alliieennss

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • O beautiful poison tree, let your power grow in me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 11:02:47 am »
How do you rate all three lion king movies? Are any better than the first? Who are your favorite characters from each?

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 02:43:39 pm »
How do you rate all three lion king movies? Are any better than the first? Who are your favorite characters from each?
I like this one, Personally I believe the first was the best, the backgrounds and art seemed to be a lot better even with the difficulties they went through.

My favorite characters?
Lion King} Sarabi, although you don't see much of her she added so much to the plot.
{Plus her sass is out of the roof baha}

The Lion king 2: Simba's Pride} Of course that'd be Kovu, his personality is just so diffrent to the rest.

The Lion King 1.5 : Hakuna Matata} Deffenantly teenage Simba, I don't have much of a reason but I liked him I guess aha.

May I add, I personally HATE the lion guard. It just doesn't fit anywhere in the story line.

Offline MyEngriish

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 05:43:49 pm »
How many characters you have?How did you come up with your name?How mucu you love Toast?:3

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 04:18:11 am »
How many characters you have?How did you come up with your name?How mucu you love Toast?:3
How many characters do I have?
Truthfully I only use four of my -eyes widen- 39 CHARACTERS!? I've got some cleaning to do!

How did you come up with your name?
{I'm going to answer this for both of my names as I am more likely to be referred to as Toast}
Chipz: When I had just started feral heart I was being my actual gender which is female but later decided it was just all in all easier to act as a male. After deciding to change my Internet gender I needed a new name because 'AnnaRo' wasn't going to work,I didn't know what I was going to call myself but I was really craving chips so my name became Chipz. {To all who saw my rant video for when I finally gave up I am really sorry xDD}

Toast: I was sitting contemplating what I wanted to name her when my brother suddenly ran into my room holding a piece of toast with a perfect heart right in the middle.. it was fate.

How much do I love Toast?
Toast is my little baby but she is also.. me I guess, which is why I'll never role play with her. I loaf her thiiiis much -stretches arms out as wide as she can-. Actual toast?it has to be made a certain way.

Offline Searse

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • blackairborn
    • siaphra
    • XxBlackAirbornxX
    • BlackAirbornx
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 01:33:40 am »
Sorry I'm late, D: but What are the best movies you ever watched?