Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Runeru

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello.
« on: July 19, 2013, 05:22:50 am »
Well, though...I know I probably am an idiot for posting this here...but..I would like to know something. I have a large love to role play with beings in and out of the game..(Though...I have not seen them in game at all^^;;)..

I just...dont know where to start. THis forum is much larger than the ones I have been in before, and I have to say, though...it may be rather weak of me to say this i know...it is a bit overwhelming...

So any help would be nice in how to start RPing in the forums. ^^

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Re: Hello.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 05:41:16 am »
Herro there, Runeru. If ye'd like to search for the many wonderful groups out there, I recommend you browse the "General Roleplay" board underneath the "Roleplay" category in the Index. Within that, you'll find other boards relating to it such as "Groups", "Free For All Roleplay", and "Advertising Board". I'm sure you'll come across a group you may be interested in.

If you are recruiting for your own made group, create a thread in the "Advertising Board" giving members the general information. State your plot, your intentions, and what you expect. Don't forget the rules as well, and never forget the application for new members to fill out if they desire to join.~ I know you'll have good luck with such, yar? c: Hope this helpz you out.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 04:34:05 pm »
Just adding onto what Ex has said, there are literally a bunch of wonderful RP groups you can join. Feel free to check out the section Ex is talking about in the link ill provide you here.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=45.0
It's alot faster trying to figure out where this section is xD
Also, when going in game I think if you are wanting a RP, you would check out Fluorite Plains. Is literally the hotspot for RP groups and you might find something there
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Runeru

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 11:28:15 pm »
Thank you both very much. This helps me out a bit..^^