Author Topic: Cub; Teen; Adult; Veteran.  (Read 5714 times)

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Cub; Teen; Adult; Veteran.
« on: January 14, 2011, 03:32:19 pm »
The meshes and customization in FH are pretty astounding compared to what it was in IT. However, there's never seem to have been an option to make your character look his/her age. At the moment the younger generation, more the cubs rather than anything else, look like small clones of what they would look like as adults. It would be so awesome if you could make cub, teen, adult and veteran meshes that had more of the posture and look of this certain age group to give our characters more of an obvious and distinct age.

-Yes, no? What do you guys think? c:

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Cub; Teen; Adult; Veteran.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 04:23:49 pm »
I think this calls for too much work.. Imagination is key! That's what this game is all about. I think the one mesh we have is fine .. If the FH team want to go ahead and make all this extra work for themselves, that'd be neat too..

~Aroxy

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 06:46:17 pm »
It's easy to make a cub in FH. Make the character small and shorten the body, make it fatter and shorten the muzzle and make the eyes and ears larger. Give it optional cub spots and viola, a cubbie :3

Example growth sequence:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 07:02:08 pm by Louise »
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Themiles

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 07:51:12 pm »
That does look impressive... I always wished for a way to shorten the legs though. But I'm not sure how it would work with the running cycle.  I too, already tried making a cub, and like Louise showed, it is kinda possible when the settings are right :3  They look more cubbie than they did in Impressive title~

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 08:01:12 am »
I think markings would be cool for a older cat, maybe like crows feet or wrinkles on thier face to show some age as a marking would be cool though =3 and no teeth but gums instead for older cats.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 11:57:41 am »
Lions don't get wrinkles..lol and a lion would be dead before they lost all their teeth.

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 01:41:34 pm »
Yeah, and even if they DID get wrinkles, they wouldn't be visible 'cause of their fur.

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 12:11:39 am »
finnnnneeee jeesh guys haha I mean there are alread battle scars and things and grey manes for older lions aswell =P

Thena

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 01:08:49 pm »
Teeth like that would make the lions more realistic but all the same you don't really see the teeth much unless you have your character smiling/ on an emote that shows them.