Author Topic: Hand/Bird wings?  (Read 8749 times)

Offline Melinie10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Likable, Lovable, Luna :3
    • View Profile
Re: Hand/Bird wings?
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2011, 02:04:40 pm »
Well, they are wings were you can check a box to disable paws. And it will be like bird wings, flight feathers on the arms. ;D
it will work with both species, and you can put markings on it. You stand like a bird when you apply these wings.
I enjoy the idea, but Kovu said that there will NEVER be wings in FH... But if he changed his mind and someone posted about it can I have the link? :D

You have clearly been away for a while. Read the news, the last one posted by Raksha, and you would know that wings and hunting/fighting is being added.

~~~

And I dislike this idea, I think it would look ugly to have lions and wolves that have wings instead of front legs. That, and how would it work? they would have to create entirely new models, not just add wings. And not to mention walking, that wouldn't work either.
Curse my bad detail!
Well, it can be like bat wings. Your arms will still be visible, but you can choose to disable paws like a bird, or able paws. And they will walk upright, like a bird. Thanks for the comment.
See she clearly states it you can either want it or not she didnt say,"No front legs at all!" she said you can choose to disable or apply
I am MELINIE10 :D Feel my randomness!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2011, 09:11:29 pm »
See she clearly states it you can either want it or not she didnt say,"No front legs at all!" she said you can choose to disable or apply

I NEVER said anything about them ALWAYS having wings instead of front legs >.> Just that it would look ugly and there would need to be a completely seperate model just for that, and that walking would be hard to do.

So I have no clue why you felt you needed to point that out.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Shiama

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 09:03:42 pm »
Well after reading these comment on how it would look, this is what I think. I honestly dont like the idea of a wolf/lion walking on hind legs. I think it would look odd and strange, and I just dont think it would be a good idea
"Here's the moral to the story, we don't do it for the glory.
We don't do it for the money, we don't do it for the things.
So all the critics who despise us go ahead and criticize us.
It's your charity that drives us, adds the fire to our flames"

4/25/11.<33

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 10:23:10 pm »
^ i agree with margaret and kyugima, lions and wolves walking on hind legs just won't work and over that it'll give me nightmares 0_0. i like the ideas of shoulder wings though

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 04:16:31 pm »
Guys, Guys. Please, this is my opinion. There will be wings, soon. Since my fantasy loving and bird loving, I made this idea.

Please, no "arguing" on this thread. You are like those ignorant kids on general who fight on the internet every day. No, offense. I don't want to start something. :-X

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 04:27:29 pm »
I NEVER said anything about them ALWAYS having wings instead of front legs >.> Just that it would look ugly and there would need to be a completely seperate model just for that, and that walking would be hard to do.

Well to be honest, I agree with kyugima, I'm more of a realistic person, and I think that wings would look a bit awkward.
 Along with all the hard work that they would need just to get them up and going, just think of it.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 02:14:02 pm by .~.Jeanette.~. »

Offline Melinie10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Likable, Lovable, Luna :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2011, 01:55:26 pm »
Yeah i never said anything about liking them walk like a bird, but the wings on the sholders would be ok they would need a bird model for the am wings
I am MELINIE10 :D Feel my randomness!

James Wolf

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2011, 06:22:22 pm »
AMEN ALEX sholder mounted wings is where it's at. I am for the walking on the hind legs to though I kinda......never mind <.<