Author Topic: Some concerns about the game....  (Read 21800 times)

Safa96

Some concerns about the game....
« on: February 07, 2011, 01:15:45 am »
I just played FeralHeart for the first time, and I noticed there was a lot, and I mean a lot, of....um........ inappropriate and offensive language. A lot of s e x u a l references and words like "R a p e" and "F o u r s o m e" to be more specific. (Where's the spoiler button!!?) One person who uses dark green font (His/her name wouldn't show up) uses the word rape to other members.. A LOT.
 There was a lot of negatiivty to, like arguing, fighting and flaming other players. And if it wasn't bad enough, a lot of people were swearing too.
 Shouldn't there me mods and admins in the game to punish or ban people that do stuff like this? If everything on this forum is supposed to be G rated, shouldn't the game be too?
In case anyone wants to do something about this, I've seen this mostly happen in Flourite Plains.
I have to be honest, if this is what the majourity of FeralHeart players are doing, I am going to lose intrest in this game fast.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 01:25:05 am by Safa96 »

Wudiin

Re: Some concerns about the game....
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 03:15:21 am »
I never thought this game was G rated... more like pg-13 and up though I may be incorrect. I expected all this in the first release of the game. I'm not quite sure what age group you may think FH is centered for, but to me at least it's for people 13 and up.

Now dealing with the rape and other immoral stuff you spoke of, it may be a troll, or someone just messing around and joking with their friends, one can never tell lol

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 03:29:35 am »
Well first off, you have to expect this. Life isnt G rated you know. Ive seen what you seen and it doesnt bother me. Your GONNA hear cussing in AND out of game so my best advice to you is get over it and ignore it. If it bothers you that much dont play. Those are just words and words shouldnt bother you that much if your mature about it. :/

Besides Mods cant be EVERYWHERE in the game to ban people just because they were saying a couple of 'bad words'. Flaming and torching I can understand why you want that to stop. But Cussing? Come on. Just ignore it. Its life.

Warriorcats123

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 06:14:26 am »
@Tyki-- No one, I mean NO ONE[Sorry for the Caps abuse] was Rping on the 'server' I was on. They all said it was not an Rp game, but a fuzzy... ___ game [Well, I'm a rule respecter and I am not going to push my luck.]. Cussing disturbs me but I'm not 5, I can deal with it, but no, not Nasty 'Rping'.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 06:16:54 am by Warriorcats123 »

slycan

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 06:27:37 am »
since when did trolls come into this community?!

Warriorcats123

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 06:30:43 am »
Slycan-- Long ago, I'm guessing. D: I just want to have a fun Rp time. D:

TealSkeletore

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 06:34:43 am »
+karma for you Sly XD

I agree with the others. Just ignore it. A reporting system with in-game mods has not been implemented yet but Raz is planning on it.

When most people do talk about that stuff, they are usually just joking around with their friends and having a laugh (not that rape is funny, but many use the term light heartedly) in fact I'm guilty myself of doing this with my friends lawl.

But if there IS anyone, who is purposfully harrassing another member or actually doing very descriptive and innapropriate RPs in public, then simply just block them. Until there is an ingame moderating system not much can be done about it. If it's really bad then you can always take a screenshot of the chat and note the member's username, PM a member of the forum staff and it will be delt with.

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 03:09:01 pm »
Cussing is a sign of immaturity.
I always sigh and roll my eyes when i see ppl going at it. They think its cool to say this and that and in the end it appears they dont even know what the meaning of these words are.
I must agree...
a moderating system has to be added.
Why?
the world is bad enough.. lets teach those little kids how to behave. RAWR

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 03:31:10 pm »
I agree with my friend above me. Like come on! They should know many people under 13 have snuck on, heck I have met at least 20, 11/12 year olds. But doing the 'nasty' thingsd on there is just stupid. I fthey want to do the 'nastys' then they should go get their own map. I just suggest blocking loads of people, trust me it works.

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 03:47:08 pm »
Uh if you want my opinion guys, why bother, really ... >.< You do know this kind of people exist. They always existed. They will always exist. You can do nothing to stop them, they shall just keep on doing what they're doing. All you can do is ignore them, it's indeed not funny. But some people do find it funny. It's not on your business to stop them. Do what you consider good by yourself, and leave others act the way they wish, and simply ignore them if you disgaree with their .. 'way' ... (: