Author Topic: Some concerns about the game....  (Read 21798 times)

Offline Halopromise

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • [Insert witty text here] <3
    • View Profile
    • Twisted Fury Pack Reborn
Re: Some concerns about the game....
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2011, 09:55:25 pm »
Ah, didn't know that myself. Even so, so many people get through this rule as is.
Halo ~ Queen and creator of Twisted Fury Pack Reborn.

http://TwistedFurypackreborn.wetpaint.com/
- All animal RPG | Over 2000 members | post - apocalyptic | Fantasy

slycan

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2011, 10:06:03 pm »
Our Deviant Art Group ended up banning atleast 20 people now because even the TOS on Deviant art enforces the 13+ law.

It's sad but honestly - too young for MMO's which has majority of 16 -thru 21 year olds doing what teenagers and young adults do..

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2011, 10:21:46 pm »
Simple.
block them.
The feature exists for a reason. so use it instead of crying over it. It's the internet, People cuss. No, they're not immature. No, They're usually not bad people.

Pointless thread is pointless.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

FadedTimes

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2011, 02:49:28 am »
It doesnt bother me at all since I dont even bother talking much. Thats only because my computer is slow.
Yet I still read what people say, cussing and stuff shouldnt be bothering people cause you can just stay out of it and do your own business. If it still bothers you, meaning your kinda dumb, just hide that chat
box -_- its not really a big deal from my point of view.

Offline WolfKat777

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Fantasy is an escape to the creative mind~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2011, 09:31:57 pm »
I'm not very fond of the 13+ rule (for FH, at least...)....I love hanging out with my lil sis on FH, and she's under 13...^~^;
eh... :c

would it just settle things with what peeps suggested a long time ago? to have an optional filter? |D I also dislike profanity, and it's not that I can't filter those sad words myself or that I doubt people will curse at me or whatever...I'm not immature, I just hate seeing those words ._.
not to mention I just wanna protect my own lil sis just as Gargantor wants to... .__.;;
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:39:34 pm by WolfKat777 »

My new dragon! :3

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2011, 09:35:12 pm »
Wow dude. Just wow. 1.Im definetly not slow. Your just making this a flame war now. You posting your opinion basically gives me the right to reference it in my own opinion. Theres no rule against that.
2.Just as your standing for your sister Im standing for my friend. Dont turn this into a flame war between us.
3. My opinion is STILL the same. Worlds not G-Rated. And as Teal said, FH isnt the game for you or your sister if your gonna gasp at every bad word. lol. Your getting serious while Im keeping this casual. I never threw a name such as "slow" at you did I? Never said you needed to see someone either. THAT was uncalled for so I'll just disregard that.

Seriously, dont turn this discussion sour just because I dont agree with you. My opinion is unchanged, thank YOU. :)

TealSkeletore

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2011, 09:45:49 pm »
OK guys. I think I better lock this thread now. I think this topic is quite thoroughly discussed now and it doesn't look like anyone has something else interesting to add. I can also see a bit of an argument breaking out and that's not cool.

slycan

« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2011, 09:55:24 pm »
Your "lil sisters" shouldn't be on the website period because its against TOS (the rules of the forum host)

So quite frankly what ever they see here is their fault for lying about their age to sign up in the first place.
and I'm pretty sure you have to state your age is 13+ in order to sign up.

You guys are going to end up causing more of a mess trying to gett little kids into a game full of horny teenagers and young adults that are going to spit, curse, spam, and hump each other no matter what.

Sure there's always mods system but they can only do so much before it becomes ridiculous and people report other just for simply saying " I'm Coming" or anything that can *sound* wrong.

Once again - no one on a video game MMORPG is going to hold your hand a protect you from "the internet"

Honestly if you can't handle a community like this( which is way watered down compared to most MMO's) then you really should be on the Internet playing multiplayer games with nearly 50k+ people walking around ,period.

Settings would be nice but it will only promote more youngsters to download the game when they should really be here in the first place because its against pretty much every single Law/TOS for most games/forums/websites.

Sorry if I seem alittle strict but I've seen so many video games and MMO's turn to crap because of of little prick 11 year olds saying they are 19 then go into a server, then they have the nerve to start crying saying " BAAAAAAH someone called me a noob ban them pls??"

Unless you want everyone to have to show their ID card's and Drivers license  just to be able to login- I HIGHLY suggest that all of you with little sibbling( 12 age and under)  to tell them to delete their accounts before the "Child Protection" Internet Police come here and start trying to shut down the game.

Please!

Venku

« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2011, 05:39:06 pm »
Unimportant Issue Is Unimportant.

If people are easily offended by cussing and make a big deal about it because they can't let it slide, then this probably isnt the best place for you. Complaining about this sort of thing shows how mature people actually are. You should be able to just shrug it off and/or ignore it. If you cant do that then you're deliberately looking for confrontation. Block them. It is not hard.

If you go play a video game with blood and swearing and are offended by it, then just dont play that game. The game makers are not going to change just because one person doesn't like it.

Same thing applies here. You cant walk into a community that has existed for a while with these things as a natural occurence and expect change just because your little sibling isnt ready for that stuff yet.

You might want to play the game without it, but sometimes that's just tough.

It is what it is.

~Ven
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 05:56:10 pm by Venku »