Author Topic: Huge complaints (SOLVED Please lock)  (Read 6522 times)

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Huge complaints
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 01:10:40 am »
I see what you mean. But like the others said, the game is still fairly new. So there's going to be bugs everywhere. :p
As for cussing, I see no need for the chat filter. The mods are there to stop it. They are active, btw. I see them around sometimes. But yeah, with the FH community growing, perhaps it could use more mods. But that's me~

Offline Blush

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 02:16:53 am »
Yeah, I wonder if the mods even have any powers sometimes. I saw one yelling repeatedly at someone an hour or so ago... why not just ban them or give them an official warning instead of fighting with them? >w<

There should be a filter for words that obviously cannot be used in a "nice" way... at least until they get more mods maybe.

Rak$ha

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 03:54:08 am »
The first thing is the bug with the groups. Why make a group and recruit members if I am going to have to find all my members over again? My sister and I had a huge group... and not knowing about this bug, didn't save it the rigged way we were "supposed" to. The whole group was deleted and now I have to reinvite all those members. What is the point in having a group then? Especially when they fix the bug, they risk deleting all the groups again. It is easier to just create my own forum and forget using Feral Heart's group system. It is rendered useless right now. It is an easy bug to fix, so save your new members some trouble and fix it. I had to create a forum for my group in order to insure my members don't disappear again. x.x

The next bug is this god awful collision bug. When I am falling through half of the things on the maps... especially at the Temple of Dreams, it gets annoying fast. Especially since I know how simple it is to fix these common collision errors.
Kov wanted it to be released on the 1st so he did. (2nd it was actually xD)
These buds are being fixed.

And lastly, you never open a game without mods. There are barely any mods in game... but the forum is crawling with them. Why are there barely any in game mods? And half the time, they do nothing. The general chat is often full of cuss words, sexual content, and things that the young children using this website shouldn't see. I am deeply offended by all of the things I see in the chat because it is often young children using ten cuss words per sentence. I want to play the game, not listen to people talk dirty in chat! When mods do say something, obvious repeat offenders are not kicked from chat, ban, or even warned. I had two members harassing me in game the other day and a mod spoke up to say they had been reading everything. Well, for god sakes, do something! Those members were already well aware that mods could read the messages, they needed to be warned and told to back off. But that didn't happen. I was so fed up, I just told the mod I'd block the two members and ignore it. I shouldn't have to deal with that kind of treatment when they were obviously breaking rules and not once warned by the mod who had "read everything".

As far as I know, there are plenty of mods in game.
I agree the mods in game aren't harsh, but they do their job.
If you see someone being bad ingame, take a screenshot and report it to an admin here.

But yes, opinion respected c:

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 05:34:20 am »
I can see both sides of this. Yes the game was rushed to be out and ofcourse we are gonna get bugs, its life and i know the mods and kovu and all of them are working on getting it done. But ido have to agree with Blush. With this group deleting thing i cant stand it anymore, i have posted along with others about it and the simple repsonse is "oh u have to make it a certain way...u have to do the tradition way of logging off and logging on at certain times on certain maps...." Or the worse one that pisses me off the most " Ive never had that problem you must be doing something wrong and i have had my group forever so you must be deleting it or not doing the lingo way of creating a group"   Its like WTH!? Why should i have to focus on making the group a certain way and going through all that when in the end IT DIDNT EVEN WORK! and i know i know the mods are working on it, but ive been told that since the beginning. is there anyway to know if its being worked on? I wouldve had 80+ members if it wasnt for the dam thing deleting all the time lol and ive done what blush has. made a forum and website for my members o i dont lose them every time server decides to eat a group. Now dont anyone be upset bout my rant, cuz thats what it is a rant, i just dont know what to do anymore with some bugs and id love to try an help some things for FH. Like i discovered that the white char glitch for my bf ended up being he had to many items on his computer and not much room and whn i cleared his computer POOF suddenly game works.

Collision yes is hella annoying but we all know the glitch way to get out *Hugs PrntScrn button* so i can patiently wait on that one. But other things like the bad token which either kicks me off FH or throws me half across the map on bonfire in the middle of the water *lol is actually funny to me* But annoying all together.

Also lil problem i wouldnt mind fixing on the website besides all the error messages...is the darm Mail problem. I cant recive mail from ppl ,like they can send it to me but ill never get it :\ which sucks because if i do pm a mod which i have i dont know if they responded back XD but i can live with it for now :P

As for mods. omg yes plz we need more!! I know all the bad words sexual or not is life... But is it rly?! i dont think i remember it being allowed in the rules o.O? So why not stop the ppl who do it, i take screenies all the time i report those who cause trouble, and they get a slap on the hand and thats bout it. As for mods, ppl are discovering times they are coming on, i hear ppl say all the time "oh dont worry they dont log on till later tonight"  which yes is true at times, i sually dont see them till 10pm my time and by that time im tired of the ppl on game, my Block list is getting full of newbs who dont know proper vocabulary besides swear words. I know ppl get mad at that butt wave but come on get over it its a dance move thats fun and yes those who use it wrong should be punished, it wasnt made for that. But then again maybe we should have solid characters and that would end all the butt humping going on o.o

Im also sorta tired of ppl saying the age limit for internet, hell i was taught computer when i started grade 2 i think (lol old apple computers with green writing ftw!!) either way as this society grows younger and younger kids will be on computers, and despite age limit they should still not have to surcome to games with swearing when it is not allowed, sexual references when told no, and other things that may occur. We cant stop ppl from doing it but we can sure hella try to, i know ill try to stop them and screenie as much as i can. But what im basically saying is AGE LIMIT is NOT the excuse to be used. Rules are rules and they should be followed. If it means some word star blocks like on WQ (not as much as blocking out entire disctionary words)

I am greatful either way that FH is out, that these ppl, mods, creators took theeir own time to make a game for us who all complain whether it was perfect or not. I am no better then anyone. Im glad a game was made out like this, if it bothered ppl so much about the bugs there wouldnt be 300+ ppl on everytime i was on, and the mods and creator at any point could easily shut it down and say ok wait till EVERY bug was fixed. I dont think any of us would like that. So i say, let us all try to be patient whether we are right or wrong. Bugs will be fixed when they are fixed, and mods will be chosen when needed in everyones eyes.

Till then : Hugs report,block buttons.  Hugs forum for pack, and gives ear plugs and blinders to the small children who shouldnt see stuff XD SHIELD UR EYES!!

NOTE: No one take offense aight im just stating ma mind :3 and no harm to anyone else if they took offense from me sorry *hugs*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 05:45:39 am by Missy »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 09:38:22 am »
  Missy, the PM glitch is simply because there is probably another account with the exact same name as yours. The forum sends the messages to the account that appears first on the list, because it doesn't know which to send it to. I found that changing my username (I added the star thingies) worked for me, I've been getting all my PM's ever since.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 03:49:48 pm »
  Missy, the PM glitch is simply because there is probably another account with the exact same name as yours.

See, that SHOULDN'T be a problem. There shouldn't be people with the exact same name. Heck, the forums shouldn't even let you sign up if you use the same name as someone else. Have you SEEN how many 'Krystal's there are? Or 'Luna's? And half of them never even use the forums. I don't know about them in-game, but I'm willing to bet several of them have forgotten they even signed up.

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 03:54:39 pm »
There are more than one Kyugima because I created my account, but then when I tried to log in it said that the account didn't exist. But I knew it was there because I had activated it. So I had to create an entirely new account. I don't know about other cases, but some of those are probably accounts that can't be accessed.

And I feel you are having a go at me. Don't know why, but I do. I am just trying to help out with the Pm's and You're message feels as if you are having a go at me for something that doesn't even have anything to do with me, I didn't make the forum.

Offline Blush

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 04:21:37 pm »
Half of these website bugs I could fix for Kovu. So, if anyone knows how to contact him, please let me know. The bugs are silly and if he doesn't have time, I can use some of my spare time helping on the website. I've been in website design and coding for seven years now, so if anyone knows how I can contact him, let me know.

The community needs atleast a website that is working properly.

And I don't think Nyla is going at you Kyugima. She is stating her opinion on how we shouldn't have to go through all these hoops for a simple thing like private messaging to work properly. x.x

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 04:52:23 pm »
KovuLKD doesn't run the webiste. You'll have to get in contact with Rak$ha or one of the mods and find out who does, but I know it's not Kovu. And when you message one of the mods they should be able to pass along a message ti KovuLKD maybe, but he also has an account on the forum, so you could also try sending him a PM.

*Edit
And I wasn't saying anything bad about Nyla or anything, I was just saying that was the feeling I got from their message. I understand that it wasn't really meant for me, but I was just saying that's how I felt about it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 04:54:21 pm by *Kyugima* »

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 06:10:52 pm »
If you really want to bring up these issues and get them noticed I suggest renaming the topic from "complaints" to "suggestions" and maybe instead of ranting bring up your topic and support it.  Most of what you brought up are valid points but no one likes being talked down to which is how I feel the tone of your posts are.

Also, 13 is young, but if you're ready to go online and experience what's out there, you better be ready for the shock you're in.

Also, you're not supposed to double post, let alone triple. It takes up the memory of the server that needs to be upgraded.
...In my pants.