Author Topic: Character Search  (Read 1872 times)

-Chase-

Character Search
« on: June 22, 2011, 01:44:50 am »
okai, well I was watching my sister choose her character... and I noticed she had A LOT of characters... at least 20. ._. So I was thinking, why dont (when we go to select our character) Type in the name of the character we want to use, and that character(s) will be in a little scroll down thingy, with a little "sneak peek" of what they look like. So say if you had... two Jerry (Sienfeld) characters. If you typed in Jerry, there would be two little icon things. Lets say you want to use the orange Jerry. So in the picture, is would be Jerrys head, and you could tell which "Jerry" it was. I would think this is a good option for people who have a lot of characters, to find just the right one you want. Maybe it could be added to the left and right arrow we have now? ^_^ Just a thought, tell me what you think below

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
Re: Character Search
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 01:45:56 am »
This might actually be quite useful expecially to those who have like a million characters
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline Ancalagon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Shoot for the moon. C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 05:03:26 am »
This would be useful to many. o3o
Especially to me because I love to create characters. x3
Good idea & I hope it gets added. c:

Offline angelbeliever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 10:12:39 pm »
This is a great idea I fully support it :) I have lots of characters and this would make it a lot easier for me to find the characters I need. One thing that I would like to add to this is some way to organize our characters. Like alphabetical order, by species, most played to least played or something along those lines. Just a little add on to the idea above ;) Im sorry if this has already been suggested or if there already is a way to organize them. If there is I would like to know how :)
You say Lady GaGa, I say Aerosmith
You say  Hannah Montana, I say The Beatles
You say  Katy Perry, I say Bon Jovi
You say  Jonas Brothers, I say Kiss
You say  Justin Bieber, I say AC/DC  You say  Taylor Swift, I say Guns N' Roses  DONT LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK&ROLL DIE!!!

Offline slbxx

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 03:24:04 am »
YES!! I love this idea! Because I always want to delete most of them when I clean out my characters and I will forget about them..

Offline Toxik

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Don't gaze into the eyes of the demon...."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 03:42:50 am »
Or like some folder like things which you can name.. So lets say you have warrior names, Go to the Warriors file, If you have wolves, Go to wolves, And what not.

Either way, Would help, A lot.
"Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you."

Evanescence

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 05:41:20 pm »
Aww I was your inspiration ^_^

I have moar than twenty characters Chase.... lol. But yea, good idea :)

Offline tonim12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 08:22:04 pm »
What if you had some characters with the same name? >.< sorry didnt read some parts of it