Author Topic: The Elements of Harmony - Which do you represent most? (MLP:FiM Discussion)  (Read 3836 times)

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Honesty!                   Laughter!                       Loyalty!
               Kindness!                   Generosity!                   Magic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Elements Of Harmony, a reference guide!"

"Applejack, who reassured me when I was in doubt, represents the spirit of... Honesty!"
"Fluttershy, who tamed the Manticore with her compassion, represents the spirit of... Kindness!"
"Pinkie Pie, who banished fear by giggling in the face of danger, represents the spirit of... Laughter!"
"Rarity, who calmed a sorrowful serpent with a meaningful gift, represents the spirit of... Generosity!"
"And Rainbow Dash, who couldn't abandon her friends for her own heart's desire, represents the spirit of... Loyalty!"
"You see, Nightmare Moon, when those elements are ignited by the... the spark, that resides in the hearts of us all, it creates the sixth element. The element of... Magic!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah. Just a random MLP topic. I'm just curious as to what you think you represent out of these. It can be one, all of them, it can only be 3, there are endless possibilities.

I have a feeling a large majority of us represent them all in one way or another, I'm just bored, wanted to post this. xD Not to mention the layout took a while. >3>

Meh...  I mostly represent Loyalty, Laughter, and Kindness. AND MAGIC.
Generosity? Ehhh. xD I can be generous sometimes. Just depends.
Honesty? Yeah. I'm honest most of the time, but sometimes I stretch the truth to make somepony happy. >3>

So.. go ahead and post.~

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:36:10 pm by Gem »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
loyalty explains me, i would never be a traitor, especially to my loved ones and friends
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Pained1994

I think I'd represent
Loyalty, Laughter, and Generosity.
My Lil Sister probably represents
Honesty, Kindness, and yes even Magic (since she is a miracle from living and dying so many times yet is still alive!!!)
yeah me and my sis are best buds no one aint breakin dat YEAH!