Author Topic: It's time something is done about this  (Read 40243 times)

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: It's time something is done about this
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2011, 04:01:14 pm »
Alright. Here we go...

Red, amen to everything you said. Everything you stated. I'm glad I saw this posted.

Kovu, do you even care anymore? Does this game mean absolutely nothing to you anymore? I've talked about this with a lot, and I mean a LOT of people. I know I'm not very active here any more guys, but I do still keep myself up to date with everything going on. I know that you have a reason to be making a Facebook game, and I know it will eventually do you good. But Kovu, right now I see you as having two choices, those being:

1. Give the game to someone who can handle it, who can get everything updated and get this game back on track.
or...
2. Get in gear and start working on it yourself.

I know you don't want to get help, you make that point obvious, but at this point I think you NEED help. Keep thinking you can do this on your own, go right ahead, but if you think that... Why don't you even do it? Why don't you show us you can? The people I have talked with have all agreed with me that this game has amazing potential, I can think of so many new things that can be added right off the top of my head without problem. And I mean new updates in general, not just making FH like Impressive Title. We are a whole new game, a whole new community, I think we deserve some completely new add-ons, but that's besides the topic right now.
There are a lot of bugs that still need to be worked out, bugs from the first release of the game. It's been out for what.. 10 months now? Maybe more? Not sure. But someone tell me when the last update was. The last OFFICIAL update, not FeralHeart+ or Feralistic.
Come to think of it, FH+ wasn't even made by someone on the actual STAFF TEAM. Simba took the time to make it himself, and that's not even considered an update to the actual game. Same thing with Feralistic, although Sly was on the team at one point in time.
I say it again Kovu, this game has so much potential, and we can make something great out of it. It doesn't have to die when AroKai is out. It doesn't have to die now. But whether it does or not is up to you at this point.

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2011, 05:11:08 pm »
I agree with all of this.
Enough said. I really can't add anything.
Red, thank you for posting this.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2011, 05:26:16 pm »
I do get sick of the lag and the bad tokens. :P I mean, there is allot of people. Even wolves that trolololol cats, spammers, beggars, etc..

I think Kov needs to delete the movie thing, people spam it!

That is all. :P

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2011, 06:47:33 pm »
I agree Red. I have been here since about the beginning of the year and most of the things that said were gonna come haven't yet. besides not having updates for months? Its annoying too :/ I love FH and I want it to stay alive.

Offline Aerokitzz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2011, 08:26:12 pm »
Welp, I'll admit. I was here since pretty much the beginning of FH, I decided to look back at the forums, and I agree. I fully support this post. I already saw this coming eventually, considering there really wasn't any BIG updates, no matter how many times i visited. But I don't have much to say, since everyone else spoke it already. FH will die if kov doesn't take responsibility of this game as the owner. That's with all games, not just this one.

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Ebonystar calls forth SinClan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2011, 08:28:38 pm »
 Yes please, Kovu! I agree and I also think that other players would like the updates like wings and prey and battle and what-ever you and or the staff were thinking of. I also agree you do need some time off. Not meaning to be rude about this but I do think you should read some of the posts. I know you have a good life and you aren't like me who sticks my face in the computer all day on the weekends or weekdays. I admire that alot.. :D I'm happy to wait as long as you need to make the Facebook game and fix Feralheart. I also appreciate FH+ and possible thoughts you might be thinking of adding to the game in an update. I honestly don't care about wings or prey and what-not. Just as long as you care for the game. D: Thank you all and thank you Kovu if you are / for reading this.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 01:05:16 am by Haley »
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

Nyan Cat

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2011, 08:41:11 pm »
I have to say, The FH+ Simba made was a nice add-on to Feralheart, yet KovuLKD, you do need to work on your game atleast a little. People needz you! And, you don't want to stand out as those creators that aren't that active or update the game, you want to be known as the creators that do take part in the game and add huge wonderful updates! Like fixing how the manes if set to black look grey, or how when night comes the manes do not shade and tend to 'glow'. You do have some coding skills, and you can fix it! Also, don't let the community's modifications take care of it, Do one yourself! Make the grass move like the ones in Impressive Title /shunned. I know that if you were reading this thread, you'd be like "Too long; Didn't read." yet the game does need atleast a few more updates! However, I know you may be adding wings in Christmas. Which I got that information from the people shouting in Water Mill's general... So why not try, and fix those glitches? Like the connection glitch in Cape Of Distant Worlds, when you loose connection, you appear in the water running, start to float when you walk on higher terrains or rocks, see yourself loose connection yet your still ingame etc. I have to say though, I couldn't thank you more for Feralheart, Yet the staff team itself isn't the creator of it, You are KovuLKD!
Also, it would be so wonderful if the textures were made a bit more realistic, there was prey and all of that good stuff... Yet if you ever did add items, don't make it all rare and stuff, bonfire island would be FLOODED with 'trading this, trading that'
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:43:34 pm by Nyan cat »

Offline redeye

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2011, 09:43:38 pm »
I am now seeing back then why kovu is deciding to shut it down and give the game and server source to flametail. I could only guess that means we'll see more private servers in the future soon

Offline XxRavenpawxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm sorry, I'm thinking about cats again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2011, 10:08:37 pm »
FH's been going downhill since the last update. It's getting extremely boring waiting for this update. Kovu, do you even care about your game, staff, and members anymore? I remember there was a person by the name of Kovu_LKD on the game a few months back, and you came on and banned them. That didn't hurt, did it? My question here is; If that was easy enough, what about getting online often? Was just creating it and releasing it to the public it for you, not bothering to point out the obvious glitches and fix them? I understand you are probably busy right now, but when you have free time, it won't hurt to HELP your staff with things.

I'm probably coming off as a bit rude here, added to the fact that I'm pointing out what has been said MANY times and that this message probably won't make much sense here, but I, too, feel as though my voice counts here.
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.

Nyan Cat

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2011, 10:18:05 pm »
FH's been going downhill since the last update. It's getting extremely boring waiting for this update. Kovu, do you even care about your game, staff, and members anymore? I remember there was a person by the name of Kovu_LKD on the game a few months back, and you came on and banned them. That didn't hurt, did it? My question here is; If that was easy enough, what about getting online often? Was just creating it and releasing it to the public it for you, not bothering to point out the obvious glitches and fix them? I understand you are probably busy right now, but when you have free time, it won't hurt to HELP your staff with things.

I'm probably coming off as a bit rude here, added to the fact that I'm pointing out what has been said MANY times and that this message probably won't make much sense here, but I, too, feel as though my voice counts here.

I thought KovuLKD made FH as a replacement of IT, since it got hacked and stuff, I don't think that he would be online often, because people have a life. And also you don't see Notch on every Minecraft server do you? I'll probably be bashed now, yet the thread was mainly because of the game. The REAL downfall of Feralheart is it's community. It's a good game and all, Very wonderful for roleplaying, and a great place to have fun and chat, yet there are those hateful trolls wandering ingame, My karmas gonna sink. dawww..