Author Topic: Registration Times  (Read 50240 times)

Offline GreatName

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Terra deorum
Registration Times
« on: November 02, 2012, 04:02:42 pm »
Dear mods or whoever changes the Registration time, would it be possible to maybe open the Registration times more often, since it started I have been looking everyday for it to be open and I haven't seen it open once. I do live in britain so our times may clash. If you do it will be very helpful for people with friends wanting to join. - Greatname

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Registration Times
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 04:50:39 pm »
Registration is open quite often, actually. It's at random times, so the staff doesn't choose when it's open and when it's not. Hence, no reason for timezones to clash because it doesn't open according to any timezones. I believe having it closed most of the time is working well so far, and we aren't going to be changing it any time soon.
Your friends that wish to register will just have to keep checking back until they happen upon a slot when registration is open.

--

Here's a list of dates that it has been open so far (just to show you how random it is):

2012-10-02
2012-10-07
2012-10-12
2012-10-20   
2012-10-21   
2012-10-22   
2012-10-23
2012-10-24
2012-11-01

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 05:19:50 pm »
I suppose it's all to do with luck. Or chance for people who don't believe in luck. Just keep trying. Perseverance is a virtue as well as patience. ;) One of these days you'll get through.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline GreatName

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Terra deorum
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 05:55:28 pm »
Thanks, whenever reg is open can someone message me. So I can tell my friends, Thanks Docor flob and Wolf xxxx

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 06:14:44 pm »
Thanks, whenever reg is open can someone message me. So I can tell my friends, Thanks Docor flob and Wolf xxxx

Will do, and no problem. :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 07:10:03 pm »
Im guessing the registration has been lowered down a bit because of the increasing number of players there has been on FH recently.
Just a question, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with this topic, but I've never seen the Game Server bit at the top of the screen on the right have more than 999 users playing. It's not possible for the figures to go into a four digit number or is it?

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 07:30:05 pm »
Im guessing the registration has been lowered down a bit because of the increasing number of players there has been on FH recently.
Just a question, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with this topic, but I've never seen the Game Server bit at the top of the screen on the right have more than 999 users playing. It's not possible for the figures to go into a four digit number or is it?

Probably not, I once went to log into FH, put my User and Password in and it said 'Server is full' (I litteraly screamed 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' XD), I checked the forums and it said 9 hundred some-ut. So its not possible to go into a 4 Digit number.
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 07:37:33 pm »

Probably not, I once went to log into FH, put my User and Password in and it said 'Server is full' (I litteraly screamed 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' XD), I checked the forums and it said 9 hundred some-ut. So its not possible to go into a 4 Digit number.

If it did go into a 4 digit number, our characters would be moving at a snail's pace in the game.
Wow.... Imagine what it would be like in Bonfire. It's lags there already, so we would all be frozen if that happened :D

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2012, 07:39:56 pm »
I'm quite sure a while ago I saw the server count say 1000 and something. I can't remember the exact number. So I think it can go in four digits, we just hardly see it anymore because the user limit on the server has decreased.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 10:48:10 am »
yeah I've seen it above 1000 users, but my laptop normally strops out at around 800 users!