Author Topic: where is December update?  (Read 7419 times)

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
Re: where is December update?
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 05:24:00 pm »
FH unfortunatly is really starting to slow down with everything :/ like FeralFireHeart said Kovu has practically ditched the place and there wont be probably any updates at all until he comes back, if, he comes back that is... for now we're pretty much stuck. :I

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 06:04:43 pm »
WAIT hes working on the FB REMEMEBR?! and things like this take tiiiime lots of it
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 07:29:13 pm »
he's never on game anymore, and if he's not here he's probably not working on the FB game either i havent sen anything at all new with the FB page, he's literally up and left FH and the page.

Smiling.Sin

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 07:35:28 pm »
Sad faaace. I suppose with all these mods people are making, it could tide us over for now, but I think we're all looking forward to something new and better...if it ever comes.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 08:38:54 pm »
The staff is just as disappointed without a game update as you are, guys. Feel free to try to get in contact with Kov any way that you can, cause we can't even find him.

As for the December news thread, Crin's right. There wasn't much to update you guys about, and anything important can go into the January one.

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 09:57:28 pm »
aye well like sin said, mods are pretty much the updates for awhile, it's really to bad Kovu just left the game here, i talked with red about it one time, i had asked him "couldn't you guys the staff just take over the game?" but he had said without the master code its useless, at least we have raz to keep everything running for us, thats all we can hope for right now until Kovu returns if he does...

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2012, 10:55:04 am »
Yeah, a friend of mine (Black Pain) read on KovuLKD's dA that he "left FH." And yeah, there isn't really much to update this year... Plus, there's always something you can do to make your FeralHeart December a happy holiday. c:

Offline mkljkl

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • XFluffyUnicornsX on Deviantart~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 04:02:03 am »
Well....... If you really think about it theres always TONS OF STUFF on kovs plate and he left so... yeah... :l i mean look at this year and last year, not very many updates and last year not sure if there was really a december update not. The wings i mean weather and such but next update... i think the maps should change just alittle and add more items. :3
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 04:03:53 am by morgan »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2012, 04:35:01 am »
if you need an update idea, take the MOST popular item packs, put them into the games, add a couple markings and wings, such as butterfly wings or wings from the wings pack, then a new map or two :)

Your making it sound too simple o3o.

Some of the popular item packs can be full of converted struff- thus FeralHeart could get in trouble for putting them into an official game update.

Making markings can be challenging (Considering your trying to make something creative that's suitable for a majourity of the game and would actually be used.) - and wings, even moar. Considering you'll have to open and blender, animate it- all that fun stuff in which I don't precisely have much knowledge of.

Maps?

Kovu added quite a few maps in the last update, cuz' members were praticly begging him. Maps are difficult to make, especially when your trying to make something that people will again- ACTUALLY USE.

But. Ya never know! Maybe Kovu with his mysterious ways will give us a Christmas Present :33

I'm not saying I know for sure though o3o.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2012, 07:00:39 am »
he's never on game anymore, and if he's not here he's probably not working on the FB game either i havent sen anything at all new with the FB page, he's literally up and left FH and the page.

Aye, Kovu doesn't always have the time to code and maybe he's just caught up in some other work he has to do. You can't expect him to always be able to update and maybe you never know if he left or not. He probably just has other important stuff to do. Anyways, I think this topic can be locked as it has been explained by others several times.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!